You are here
Assistant Acquisitions Executive (Country - Territory Sales)
- Be part of the team at a Tier-1 Global Logistics Solutions Provider MNC
- Enhance your expertise in BD/KAM with clients in Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Aerospace
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest logistics network, transportation and delivery companies, with presence in every major city in the world. The company's revenue exceeded $30 billion last year and has operations in more than 150 countries worldwide. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product extensions (expansion of new accounts), they are currently looking for an Acquisitions Executive to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue with their current growth.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your key responsibilities largely involve identifying markets, maintaining and increasing local and/or global client base, as part of the long term sales strategy.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Country sales segmented by different territories in Singapore
- A good mix of Business Development and Key Accounts Management
- To be acquainted with, maintain high service levels to existing clients and bring in new clients in the Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Semiconductor and Aerospace verticals
- As part of delivering high service levels, you will employ solutions-based problem solving approach to help clients on issues that arise
- To meet with 5 to 6 existing and/or new customers on a daily basis
- Execute ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the Sales Manager
The Successful Applicant
Tertiary qualifications in Business or equivalent related experience of between 2 - 3 years within a sales environment is preferred. Competence in Business Mandarin and key accounts management experience with clients in the Hi-Tech, Healthcare, Semiconductor and Semiconductor verticals will be highly advantageous. You must demonstrate positive mindset with regards to Change Management, be an independent and self-disciplined, resourceful Achiever.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a listed Global Logistics Solutions company that takes pride in their history with an excellent vision for the future. They recruit knowledgeable and high-performing individuals who are passionate about their careers and take pride in what can be achieved as a team. Talented and committed employees are rewarded by exciting career opportunities and are rewarded with competitive remuneration packages.