You are here
Asia Head of IT Infrastructure (Associate Director)
- Regional role
- Leadership opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational financial services firm with a strong presence in the Asia region and expansion/growth plans within the region for IT function. They are currently looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Leader to provide leadership and direction to the regional IT infrastructure function.
As the Asia Head of IT Infrastructure, you will be overseeing the regional teams while being responsible for :
- Developing, implementing and overseeing strategic IT infrastructure architecture while managing Asia region IT infrastructure and Operation team.
- Developing, coordinating and managing IT and operation and Infrastructure budgets.
- Overseeing IT security compliance project, process and work with Risk and Compliance team to meet regulatory requirement for Asia.
- Creating IT operations and Infrastructure policies, standard and guidelines while overseeing and ensuring the integrity and reliability of key business systems/services.
- Overseeing the management of all the data Centre in Asia, problems and incidents to minimise business impact and protect company assets and reputation.
- Establishing a good framework for transiting application (and non-application) systems from projects into production
- Identifying and designing improvement initiatives to resolve problems of great significance and advise management on appropriate course of actions;
- Managing the Centralised Helpdesk team (L1) and L2 support team in addition to overseeing the Distributed HelpDesk structure and improving on the service where necessary.
- Leading project and managing vendors where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant you will have at least 15 years of relevant experience with at least 8 years in similar management capacity. You will have strong IT architecture knowledge across various technology layers (VMware, SAN, WAN, Web, Microsoft, Security etc) in addition to IT Operational sense and experience.
You will have strong experience with evaluating, contracting and vendor negotiations with the ability to communicate well with stakeholders, Senior IT management. You will have proven track record of success in Programme management, budget management, resource management
What's on Offer
- Regional leadership role
- Attractive salary