You are here
Area Sales Manager - Beauty
- Excellent team culture
- Regional portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is an international beauty company with a long history and are renowned for their portfolio of prestige brands. To date, they have established a strong presence globally and are looking to grow their sales in the APAC region. They are currently seeking a talented Area Sales Manager to be part of their established team.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be responsible for driving the implementation of sales and distribution policy in your assigned areas. This is a permanent role based in Singapore. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Deliver sales targets for assigned markets across Asia, negotiating margins, product listing and price structures with operators and distributors
- Enable distributors to grow brand presence across key channels and build capabilities to enable them to achieve targets
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with distributors' management in order to deeply understand customer needs and business opportunities
- Provide regular reporting to the Operational Marketing teams on promotions
- Monitor and report brand product visibility and positioning within key distributor markets.
- Collect, analyze and share markets' performances, new trends, needs for different channels and competitor activities with the team
The Successful Applicant
- Degree with a minimum of 6 years of sales/distributor management experience
- Experience within North Asia markets is an advantage
- Experience within the cosmetics sector is essential
- Adept in building effective networks and working relationships with various stakeholders
- Good commercial awareness combined with strong account management skills
- Ability to motivate and influence both internal and external stakeholders
What's on Offer
You will be an integral part of a company with excellent working culture in an exciting industry. Competitive remuneration package, kindly get in touch for more details.