You are here
Application Support Manager
About Our Client
Our client is the leading insurance business in Singapore. As part of their expanding operations within the business, they are looking for an Application Support Manager.
As an Application Support Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Building up the application service desk for scratch by adopting the in-house ITSM tool.
- Managing user requirements and provide incident with service request support.
- Supporting business application and core IT system by providing end to end delivery.
- Working closely with the Infrastructure group to define SLA and OLA when applicable.
- Daily BAU processes relating to application support.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you will have a degree in engineering with at least 10 years of solid IT experience in managing application support for critical application. You will have strong experience in managing Oracle, Linux and Windows environment.
Key aspect is having the knowledge of the fundamental of IT concepts such as SDLC, IaaS & PaaS.
What's on Offer
- Permanent Role
- Attractive Salary Package
- Regional Exposure