You are here
Application Project Manager (Dynamics NAV)
- Permanent role in a central location
- Concrete project timeline
About Our Client
Our client is a leading provider within the FMCG industry. Due to aggressive expansion in the region, there is now an outstanding opportunity for a high-calibre Application Project Manager (Dynamics NAV) to be part of their team.
Your responsibilities include:
- Leading project deliverable, with an emphasis on quality, productivity and consistency.
- Manage and plan the resources needed from user requirement, development of functional specification, testing and user training.
- Creating time-lines and making sure that the project adheres to the budget
- Establish and maintain good business relationships with stakeholders to influence and achieve business goals.
- Ensuring most of the IT needs of the business are delivered and supported in a timely and cost effective manner
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant should have
- Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent qualified
- PMP certification or Prince2 will be of added advantage
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV is required for this role
- Extensive experience in milestone planning and vendor management is required
- Exposure to business stakeholder management
What's on Offer
- Rapid Career Progression
- Great Salary Benefits