You are here
This position is now filled
Application production support analyst (Trading & Market Data)
- Trading and Market Data experience
- Production support position
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services business and has a strong presence globally. They are looking for a high calibre Application production support analyst with experience in Trading and Market Data systems.
As the Application production support analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Business as usual (BAU) support for all Trading and Market Data systems with priority on Trading and Index Engine platform
- Ensuring all changes and deployment to QA systems are well managed
- Taking charge of developing applications for improving/automating system supports and testing
- Developing application to assist operational users day to day task
- Managing vendors to ensure SLA are met and handling processes meets organisation expectations
- Supporting internal and external audits
The Successful Applicant
As an ideal candidate, you must have immediate experience in electronic trading systems and operational knowledge in real-time market data and index calculation systems. Financial Markets products knowledge will be a plus.
- FIX protocol and client connectivity
- Oracle database
- C++/Java programming, PERL/Linux scripting
- Linux OS
What's on Offer
A clear opportunity to chart the direction and strategy to grow the business presence in Asia. A dynamic culture with growth opportunities, our client also offers a competitive salary and package.