You are here
Application IT manager (Manufacturing)
- Permanent role with leadership responsibilities
- Business Partnering Role
About Our Client
Our client is the world's largest medical technology company. Last year, millions of people benefited from the companies medical therapies, which treated life threatening diseases and made a real difference to life. The company is operating in over 100 countries and they are continuing to expand. The company has over 40,000 employees and they are looking for a Application IT manager (Manufacturing) to be a part of their team.
- Responsible for bringing Business and IT together, understanding business requirements and implement strategies to improve efficiency of the business
- Understand the current manufacturing environment and system design to ensure accurate understanding of requirements and implementation of effective solutions.
- Lead global project implementation, dealing with project timeline scheduling, budgeting and etc
- Manage a team, which includes assigning task, training, performance management and hiring
- Take charge of CAPEX and OPEX which include developing, managing and forecasting associated cost center(s), unit costs, employee complement, capital expenditures, and charge back rates.
- Vendor management which includes evaluating, short listing and managing relationships to provide the company with the highest value, lowest overall cost with highest quality service on a global basis.
- Ensure governance, compliance, and regulatory processes are followed
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in technology or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing related application such as MES, MFGPro or etc
- Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) experience will be highly preferred
- Proven track record of business partnering and project management will be of added advantage
What's on Offer
Opportunity to advance your career with a market leading multinational. The company is offering progression and development opportunities with a very competitive package.