You are here
Application Engineer - Elevator Drives
- Motivated Individual With Strong Adaptability
- Culture Emphasizing Team-Spirit And Individuality
About Our Client
Over 35 years of innovative approach to the elevator industry, my client is a global leader in premier AC drives for low to high-rise traction elevators, DC elevator drives, as well as green energy drives. My client take pride in providing high quality products, top notch after-sales services and earned the privilege of operating with some of the most famous buildings worldwide.
- Travel to customers' site to oversee start-ups, new installation, adjustment and repair of power electronics systems, drives and control devices.
- Coordinate with engineering and development to modify engineering procedures and design for start-ups
- Generate equipment field commissioning documents as required to meet the requirement of customers' specifications and/or to document performance of the equipment as installed at the site.
- Draft and update electrical schematics and layouts as required supporting field service activities
- Act as a technical resource to customers, service, sales/applications, engineering development and other departments to address and resolve inquiries and ensure successful product and system start-ups
- Program and perform maintenance on the organization's products in the field as required
- Investigate and process Engineering Change Orders (ECO)
- Train customers on company products
The Successful Applicant
You must have minimum a Bachelor's Degree in job related engineering major. You must have at least 3 years of relevant experience in the elevator industry. You must be able to work with mathematical concept and apply these concepts to practical situations. You must be competent in Quality Management Manual including Quality Policy, Quality Metrics and Quality Procedures. You must be Mandarin speaking to interact with Chinese client.
What's on Offer
Tremendous opportunity to advance your career with a leader in the elevator drives industry.