You are here
APAC PMO- Logistics - 1 year contract
- Global exposure
- SAP implementation across 10 countries
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in its market with international presence. They have their regional hub based in Singapore and are looking for a APAC PMO to lead the logistics project implementation. The incumbent will join on a 1year contract basis with potential to be renewal and conversion.
Reporting directly to the Project Director, you will be tasked to:
- Leading the implementing Global Logistic Project in Asia Pacific Region
- Handle stakeholder management, country engagement and manage changes in line with steering Committee decisions and operational needs.
- Set up the project (from organization of workshops to setting up an project environment enabling the team to successfully elaborate the new concept)
- Prepare various presentation / regular update to the governance bodies and key stakeholders.
- Manage and control the project following required methodology and approach
- Work closely with communication officer to establish partnership and efficient communication channels with stakeholders and operational and technical teams at a global level
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must possess the below:
- Degree qualified
- PMP or Prince2 certifications will be highly preferred
- Proven track record in Project Management, Managed large scale projects (>$1M) is a must for this role
- Experience in implementation of logistics project is required for this role
- Exposure to SAP will be highly preferred
What's on Offer
- Exciting environment
- Strong business exposure
- Possibility to convert to permanent position after 1 year