You are here
APAC Operations Manager
Opportunities for job enlargement
About Our Client
Our Client is an American MNC in the FMCG industry with highly recognisable product offerings worldwide. They have significant market share in key global markets, offering a wide variety of diverse Consumer Products to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for an APAC Operations Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Global Operations Leader, your major responsibilities will involve Order Fulfillment for a regional portfolio. You will be required to execute Supply Chain-related activities and should also have a good knowledge in end-to-end Supply Chain. This role is a pioneer position.
- Develop and implement structure and S&OP for APAC Operations
- Continuously improving the Operations processes and framework to achieve operational excellence and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Order fulfillment and inventory management
- Strategic Projects to improve the Supply Chain & Operations
- Ensure business and legal compliance for the region - customs, trade barriers, trade compliance
- Process improvement and initiatives to maximise potential and reduce gaps in the Business
The Successful Applicant
You should possess a degree in Supply Chain or equivalent related studies and you must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in Operations. Experience in FMCG or Consumer Electronics sectors will be an advantage. Knowledge in Excel (Vlookup & Pivot Table) and SAP is necessary for the role. Strong communication with the ability to work in a fast paced and collaborative environment is essential.
What's on Offer
You will be in an organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. The company has great culture and opportunities for growth. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and incentive programme.