You are here
APAC Digital Marketing Manager - Global Biotechnology Company
Number One Digital marketing role in APAC
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest Biotechnology Multinational Company with APAC headquarters in Singapore. Their geographical coverage spans Greater China, Japan, Korea, South East Asia, India and Oceania. Due to their rapid expansion and a shift of their marketing spend to digital, they are creating a new digital marketing manager role to lead a full digital marketing campaign across the APAC region.
Reporting into the APAC Marketing director, you will lead the digital marketing function and a team of 8 across the APAC region: Greater China, Japan, Korea, South East Asia, India and Oceania. You will work closely with the global digital marketing team and country marketing heads to execute digital marketing campaigns and educate marketing & communications teams across the region.
In addition to the above, the successful applicant will be up to the challenge of:
- Leading online marketing plans and deployment of marketing campaigns across APAC and business units.
- Managing and directing digital marketing activities such as: email campaigns, online promotions, SEO, PPC, social media, etc...
- Tracking Return on Investment of online campaigns collaborating with a team of digital analysts
- Advising and educating regional and country marketing teams on the best use of digital tools to drive traffic and lead generation
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing or Computer Science
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, most of which in the medical or pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in lead and demand generation
- Proven people management experience in a multinational environment is a must
- Ability to work in a team and to collaborate with multi-cultural & multi-functions verticals
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin, ideally spoken and written, due to lots of interactions with Chinese counterparts
What's on Offer
The job offers a collaborative working environment promoting self-development and career growth. As this is a newly-created role, it will best fit an independent, fast-paced and driven individual.