You are here
APAC Demand Planner - New FMCG Start-Up in Singapore
- Demand Forecasting with Strong Analytical Mindset
- Confident and Influential Candidate
About Our Client
Our client is a Dutch FMCG company with a great brand history that goes a way back to more than 300 years ago. They have a strong brand presence in Europe and are looking to expand their business in Asia Pacific. Hence they are looking for a APAC Demand Planner to support the business expansion plans.
Reporting to the Regional Director for APAC, this role would involve Demand Forecasting for the Asia Pacific Region - 7 markets.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Demand Forecasting - Short, Medium and Long term.
- Analysing historical sales data and support distributors in selected markets to ensure no out of stock situation.
- Work closely with Finance and Supply Chain team in Holland to understand the supply constraints.
The Successful Applicant
You should have experience working within FMCG companies for at least 5 years to have a in-depth understanding of Demand Forecasting. Strong understanding of Sales Operations Inventory Planning is necessary as you will be working closely with the distributors across Asia. You should have strong communication skills as you will have to work closely with distributors across APAC and Internal Stakeholders in Holland. You should be confident with strong influencing skills as you will need to build relationships with the various stakeholders.
What's on Offer
You will be in a company with strong work flexibility benefits.