You are here
APAC CRM Leader for PageGroup
- APAC CRM Leader for PageGroup
- Team management role
About Our Client
Comprised of the combined operations of Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Executive, PageGroup is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. Here is a snapshot of our business:
- 40 years of recruitment experience
- 35 countries
- 153 global offices
- 5,835 staff worldwide
- 25 specialist businesses
- FTSE 250 publicly listed company
This is a new, permanent headcount in Singapore.
The APAC CRM Leader will be responsible for the end to end execution of key segment marketing and CRM initiatives.
This success of this role will be based on the following objectives:
- Champion for data Insights and analytics
- Proactive campaign management strategies
- CRM infrastructure and automation
- Project Management: lead new initiatives to drive innovation with the business
- Define strategy in CRM roadmap for APAC and lead change to address gaps
- People Management: Manage team in Campaign Management, Analytics and Data Integrity
The APAC CRM Leader will equip the Marketing Services team with meaningful campaign results through campaign tracking and analysis and lead generation reporting.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree from a reputable university
- Expertise in Salesforce CRM management
- Strong experience with marketing automation
- Demonstrate ability to interact at senior management levels across the business - this role requires you to work with the in-country MDs in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Singapore, India, Japan, Australia and New Zealand
- A successful track record in database analysis, and possess the demonstrated ability to deliver results
- Strong organisational and problem solving skills as well as excellent verbal and written presentation skills is essential for this role
What's on Offer
PageGroup is a global leader in recruitment. Due to our increased focus on the Asia Pacific region, we are looking to expand our CRM capability in our headquarters in Singapore.
This is a permanent role, based in One Raffles Place, and the remuneration will be in line with the market.