You are here
- Expansion plans for the region
- Newly created role
About Our Client
The client is a rapidly growing financial institution which is expanding its global reach in this region and is looking to hire this newly created role.
- Process invoices and employee expense claims via wire transfers and cheques.
- Ensure invoices and employee expense claims are properly entered into the accounting system.
- Respond to all vendor / payment related inquiries.
- Liaise with Fund Administrator to ensure all payments are delivered on weekly basis for record keeping.
- Manage petty cash.
- Responsible for filing, copying and scanning.
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist in preparation of daily cash projections.
- Assist in preparation of weekly cash flows for Senior Management.
- Assist in preparation of quarterly GST filings.
- Assist in quarter end closing.
- Assist in year-end audit.
- Any other task assigned by the CFO and/or the Financial Controller.
- Conduct one-self in a professional manner that reflects the core values
The Successful Applicant
The right candidate should possess around 3 years of AP experience in an international firm or MNC and be a team player to contribute in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package with career progression in the banking & financial services sector.