You are here
- Be part of the team at a Tier-1 Global Logistics Solutions Provider MNC
- Develop your skills as an Analytics Lead in driving strategic consulting project
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized provider of logistics solutions with offices in more than 50 countries worldwide, serving customers within the E-Commerce, Technology, Life Science industries and more. They are currently looking for an Analytics Lead to be an integral part of their Consulting arm to assist and continue with their current growth.
Reporting to the Head (Global Consulting) and Head (APAC), your key responsibilities largely cover Business Development, Capability Building, mentoring and leading a team of analysts under your charge.
Your responsibilities would include:
1. Business Development
- Build client networks by attending customer meetings, conferences and networking events
- Develop proposals and win strategic consulting projects for clients
- Lead project scoping, supply chain mapping workshops, building hypotheses according to customer's input and pain points
- Provide expert input to analysts and recommendations to customer
3. Capability Building efforts
- Knowledge sharing on industry and customer insights with team of analysts
- Mentor, monitor and accelerate competence and capabilities of analysts
The Successful Applicant
Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain or equivalent related experience of between 2 - 4 years as an Analytics and Consulting Team Lead role with past international exposure is essential. Competence in Supply Chain Guru system will be highly advantageous. The successful candidate must demonstrate effective leadership and be pro-active in mentoring the present team of analysts. The candidate must be willing to travel globally, up to 30% of the time.
What's on Offer
You will be part of a listed logistic solutions company that takes pride in their illustrious history with an excellent vision for the future. They recruit people who are passionate about their careers and the culture here is to work hard, play hard and take pride in what can be achieved as a team. Talented and committed employees are rewarded by exciting career opportunities and are rewarded with competitive remuneration packages.