You are here
Analytical Science & Technology Manager
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Pharmaceutical MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global pharmaceutical leader in the research, development and manufacturing of eye care related products that benefit millions of people in more than 70 countries around the world.
- Maintain, develop, validate and transfer analytical methods into site or out of site
- Support investigation such as out of specifications and product complaints
- Ensure compliance with equipment qualification program (planning and execution), evaluate and implement new technologies, participate in IT tools evaluation and validation
- Lead the lab lean initiatives and continuous improvement program, support cross-functional teams, implement workflow processes to improve productivity, and providing troubleshooting support and expertise to the laboratories
- Ensure compliance of all activities with current official regulations, pharmacopeias, QM, QD, SOPs
- Ensure compliance to HSE guidelines and local health and safety regulations in lab operations.
- Develop, deploy and optimize project resources
- Manage and control project spending within planned budget
- Perform duties as assigned by Head of Quality or designee based on the agreed deliverables and timelines
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry
- Minimum 8 years working experience with at least 5 years in medical device or pharmaceutical industry
- Supervisory experience in a quality position will be preferred
- Strong understanding of cGMP and FDA requirements
What's on Offer
You will join an established pharmaceutical MNC in a managerial position to lead the analytical science & technology activities in the manufacturing facility.