You are here
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Supply Chain Optimisation
- Consulting Arm of Global Logistics Solutions MNC
- Analyst/Senior Analyst Supply Chain Optimisation
About Our Client
Our client is a globally recognized provider of logistics solutions with offices in more than 50 countries worldwide, serving customers within the e-Commerce, Oil & Gas, Life Science, Consumer Retail industries and more. They are currently looking for an Analyst (Supply Chain Optimisation) to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue with their current growth.
Reporting to the Analytics Lead, your key responsibilities largely involve data analysis, collection and cleansing.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Engage with Analytics Lead and Analysts team members to build and evaluate the final recommendations to the client
- Data analysis using Supply Chain Guru tool and methodology
- Supply Chain focused data collection and cleansing
- Hone your working Supply Chain knowledge, tools and methodology
- Participate in customer meetings to further hone your project scoping perspectives and building hypotheses and assumptions accurately
The Successful Applicant
1 to 2 years Analytics/Consulting background and past working experience within the Logistics industry will be highly advantageous. Candidates with tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain Management or Logistics with strong analytical mind, are well spoken and presentable, will be preferred.
What's on Offer
You will be part of an international and intercultural team with professional experiences built on a enriching variety of Supply Chain Optimisation projects with clients, not limited to, Consumer Retail, Life Science, Oil & Gas, Engineering and Automotive. Exceptionally attractive remuneration package will commensurate with upcoming promotions.