You are here
- One of the largest Asian Bank
- A Job Family environment
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the largest Asian bank and has been establish in Singapore for a number of years.
Our Client seeks to be the leading corporate bank for business owners. It provides clients with business solutions in the largest and fastest growing markets around the world.
An analyst for Corporate Banking Division is expected to work closely with Senior Managers/ a General Manager in the division, who are responsible for the design, negotiation, structuring and subsequent supervision of the bank's loan projects. An analyst assists officers and work closely with colleagues across other departments in developing and executing transactions. The position will be based in Singapore, with the regional coverage of Singapore, Malaysia as well as other Southeast Asian countries, India and Australia/New Zealand.
Being a part of a full member of project teams, an analyst provides analysis, research, and support along the full lending process from business development to deal making, closing and monitoring of existing investments. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyse financial statements and perform credit rating analysis as well as prepare financial models for project financing deals;
- Conduct industry, market and company research;
- Assist Senior Managers/GM in deal execution including preparation of Confidentiality Agreement, registration of clients, submission of credit proposals and recommendations, conduct KYC check as well as due diligence;
- Perform annual credit update of existing accounts;
- Participate in client meeting and manage client relationship;
- Assist in coordinating the work of the whole bank's deal team including industrial departments, Credit Department, International Department and other staff in the bank.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree with at least two years relevant work experience in project finance, investment banking, corporate finance, credit analysis and/or research work at an financial institution, a consulting firm, an accounting firm, and/or an investment fund;
- Strong analytic skills including corporate/project finance;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English + knowledge of Japanese as you will need to interact with Japanese speaking team members and external clients on a daily basis.
- Ability to think independently, analyse problems and identify appropriate solutions;
- Excellent organisational, administrative, and time management skills with proven ability to work promptly and efficiently under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to work with people at all levels with demonstrated team spirit and responsiveness.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package + Bonuses
- Great personal development and career progression opportunities
- Work in a friendly family environment.