You are here
Analyst, Strategy & Business Development (4 months contract)
One of the largest broadcasting company worlwide
Involvement in a broad range of business development and strategy projects
About Our Client
Our client is an established and successful global broadcasting company with APAC headquarters based in Singapore. Globally known in the Entertainment industry, they are currently rapidly expanding and are looking to capitalize on this success to diversify their businesses in Asia. Hence they are now looking to recruit a Business Development & Strategy Manager to help them grow their portfolio of digital businesses.
Reporting into the Vice President Business Development & Strategy APAC, you will be involved in the business and corporate development initiatives. Applying your financial and business expertise, you will be involved in the identification of organic growth opportunities, the development of new digital revenue streams and the evaluation of external investments, such as acquisitions, strategic alliances, joint venture, corporate investments.
The Successful Applicant
- Masters or Bachelors Degree in business. MBA preferred
- Minimum 2 years experience in strategy consulting or corporate development with a strong focus in media or digital/e-commerce businesses.
- Passionate about TV/media and a strong understanding of new medias.
- Strong financial analysis skills; experience in financial modelling, valuation and investment analyses is a must.
- Proven presentation skills with a problem-solving ability.
- High level of energy and ability to execute under pressure.
What's on Offer
Whilst the role is a 4-months contract, it potentially offers a permanent position at the end of the contract. The role offers a smooth transfer from a consultancy to a prestigious corporate.