You are here
Analyst / Senior Analyst
- Newly created role with a UK-listed Multinational
- International Financial Institution with one of the leading Groups
About Our Client
Our client is a top tier professional services and consultancy firm with a strong worldwide presence. Listed on the NYSE, and an S&P 500 component with revenues in excess of USD 10 Million. They are at the forefront of innovation and one of the fastest growing entities in the Group, presenting remarkable development opportunities for all new joiners in their offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, London, Chicago, and New York.
Reporting to the Senior Director, you will be part of a highly dynamic and international team in supporting global leaders on insights to review, develop and execute growth strategies and improve their competitiveness in the market. You will be performing market and trend analysis as well as qualitative research in order to implement specific target operating models at global and regional levels. You will be a strategic advisor in projects and partner closely with senior stakeholders and global management teams in driving best practices and mitigation on potential risk and challenges.
This individual will be expected to operate independently and be proactive in actively managing your own workload, while working collaboratively in a team environment with colleagues and executing analysis proficiently by delivering in a timely manner and exceeding expectations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate should possess a Bachelor's degree Accounting or Finance, MBA and CPA is a plus.
We are especially interested in the following attributes:
- Problem-solving skills
- Project planning and management experience
- Analytical and inquisitive mind
- Proven team player with the ability to leverage the knowledge of those around them
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Qlikview and background in professional services consulting firm would be an added advantage
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package which commensurate with experience and the opportunity to fast track career in an internationally recognized brand.
- Good corporate culture and dynamic team with a rapidly growing firm which provides global exposure.
- High growth potential in the financial services sector and professional training and environment provided.