You are here
Algorithm Engineers - PHD (R&D) - Multilpe Positions
Newly created postion (start up team)
About Our Client
Our client is one of the global leaders in the packaging semiconductor industry with well known brand name. The holding is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, employs over 6.000 professionals across 6 countries, they are now looking for an Algorithm Engineer to join their team.
- The job focuses on the development of algorithms for the next generations of pattern wafer geometry metrology systems. Tasks also include related calibration, correction, unwrapping, algorithms in signal/image processing domain
- The responsibilities of this position cover the entire life cycle of algorithms, including modeling, proof-of-concept design, production software design and implementation, performance characterization, documentation and user support. Since algorithms can affect many aspects of the system, significant amount of time be spent on cross-function team collaboration for prototyping and testing.
The Successful Applicant
- Doctorate in Electrical/Physics/Optics
- In independent and innovative thinker with solid fundamental knowledge and working experience in areas of interferometry image analysis, phase unwrapping and reconstruction, signal/image processing
- Experience in any one of the following areas is a big plus: linear systems, filter theory, feature extraction, pattern recognition, classification, image segmentation
- Strong knowledge of C programming language is a must
- C++, OOD/OOP, MATLAB and/or Python will be an advantage
- Strong analytical skills are required to drill down to root cause for solving complicated problems.
- Self-motivated individual with ability to work independently or in a team
- Great written and verbal communications skills are essential for extensive interactions with members of a multi-disciplinary global team.
What's on Offer
- International team
- Newly created postion (start up team)
- Great place to work