You are here
Agile Project Manager
- Agile Project Manager
- End to end Engagement and delivery across Group IT domains
About Our Client
Headquartered in Singapore, its Asia's leading Communications Group. They are one of the largest listed company on the SGX by market capitalization. The Group operates across APAC, in Europe and in US directly or through their subsidiaries.
The successful applicant will support the Agile maturity growth by:
- Improving organizational process and technical maturity with Manager, Technical Products and Project Managers by coaching them and their staff to adopt technical and process industry best practices in Scaled Agile Delivery.
Use of project management artefacts to ensure effective outcomes such as:
- Accuracy of forecasting
- Delivery timelines and schedules are met
- Adherence to quality standards
- Lead in the identification of business impacts resulting from project implementation and proactively manage them
- Prepare monthly financial forecasts and reconciliations against budget to ensure forecasting variance maintained within 10%
- Resolving program/project escalated issues and disputes while maintaining constructive working relationships and achieving schedule commitment
- A significant component of this role requires working with internal employees, contractors and third party vendors to deliver quality outcomes for the business. Contract negotiations and managing contracts (fixed price and T&M based) is a vital skill to succeed in this role.
The Successful Applicant
- Subject Matter Expert - Project Management
- Subject Matter Expert - Agile 101 - Reporting, Tools and Processes
- Excellent Stakeholder and Vendor Management skills
- Proven people management skills - ability to lead, motivate and develop teams of industry professionals to solve diverse technical and business issues
What's on Offer
The incumbent would be reporting to an Associate Director of the Business Unit and sits right in the heart of business with exponential exposure and growth opportunities.