You are here
- International MNC
- Market competitive remuneration
About Our Client
Our client is a specialist merchant of agricultural commodities and also act as broker to clients who need to access commodity and capital markets to hedge their risk. It is a highly entrepreneurial environment providing the opportunity to build an international career in a partnership culture.
- Provide high quality value added financial analysis and insight to the trading team
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist in the consolidation of the monthly results from various operations across the region
- Ensure the accurate and timely reporting of risk exposures on a weekly basis
- Prepare full set of accounts from general ledger through to preparation of the financial statements
- Work with the team to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Assist in ensuring good working capital management
- Adhere to the group's minimum control standards
- interact with other departments in order to improve processes and workflows within the company;
- Supervise and review the work prepared by junior members of staff;
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Review and assess individual counterparty proposals for creditworthiness.
The Successful Applicant
- Education: BA/BSc in Business with an emphasis in Accounting, CPA required
- Technical Skills and Prior Experience: Five to seven years in the financial reporting/general ledger area. Experience working in a trading / manufacturing firm or professional services firm preferred.
- Must be PC proficient and able to thrive in a fast -pace setting. Experience with SAP, Elite Enterprise, J.D. Edwards or other large automated accounting system a plus.
- Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required.
What's on Offer
Good remuneration package with a competitive bonus scheme and comprehensive benefits scheme. 20 days annual leave and insurance coverage for dependants as well.