You are here
- International MNC
- Insurance sector
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC within the insurance sector which looks predominantly at the life insurance piece.
- Responsible for regulatory and internal reporting, external and internal audits.
- Meet the reporting deadlines of the different Country's Requirement.
- Facilitate cross function projects from a Finance perspective
- Develop and mentor Accounts Executives in Accounting knowledge and Management reporting.
- Explore process improvement opportunities and implement changes within the Finance team processes
- Assist in developing Hong Kong local accounts and consolidation of global accounts
- Any other tasks or projects as assigned by management
The Successful Applicant
- Possess a Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in a Finance related discipline
- At least 4 years of Accounting and Finance experience with some exposure to the Life Insurance industry.
- Good knowledge of Accounting Standards and MAS reporting
- Strong IT and Excel skills and experience with a GL system
- Prior working knowledge of Oracle Essbase queries will be a strong advantage
- Some knowledge of consolidated accounts
- High degree of interpersonal and communication skills
- Pro-active and positive attitude
- Have good organization skill and be meticulous paying attention to details.
- Able to work under pressure and independently in a dynamic environment.
What's on Offer
We offer attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, 5-day work week, fringe benefits (medical, dental, life insurance) and good career prospect to the right candidate.