You are here
Accountant - Corporate Affairs
- Commodities Trading House
About Our Client
Our client are a global trading house - focusing on the trade of agricultural products such as Grains, Coffee and Coco beans. They are a well established business with cast iron investors to ensure that they remain a stable and thriving business.
- Understanding of account masters in ERP, Trial Balance review and analysis of various General Ledger accounts, inventory accounts, cost of sales accounts and provision accounts. Liaising with various SBU finance teams.
- Participation in Quarterly and Annual Statutory financial reporting and interacting with auditors.
- Interacting with in house IT Dept for Finance ERP trouble shooting & development.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Accountancy with some experience in an audit firm
- Accounting experience, preferably in corporate affairs of an MNC or a commodity trading company
- Exposure to an ERP environment - SAP or Oracle - will be an added advantage
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications especially in MS Excel.
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Team player,but also able to work independently & meet stringent reporting deadlines.
- Possess strong initiative and good interpersonal skills with different hierarchy of people.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary & variable bonus structure
- Excellent benefits package
- Career progression and supportive team environment available.