You are here
Account Manager, Singapore - IT Service Management
- Account Manager - IT Service Management
- ITIL Certification is preferred
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in software solutions. With annual revenues close to five billion dollars, they are heavily vested in the Asia Pacific region.
In the last two years, a lot of focus has been placed in maximizing the sales effectiveness within this market and as part of the continued investment in talent, they are looking for an Account Manager - ITSM (ITIL qualified) to lead their accounts in Singapore.
This is a permanent role for a firm that is focused on selling ITSM into strategic corporate & global accounts.
Reporting to a Director, the success of the Account Manager role will be measure on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals each quarter
- Growing the number of new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger deals and hence, a large coverage of territory
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverable items:
- Qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue
- Build an effective pipeline and articulate a vision that resonates with the customer
- Being ITIL®-certified and an expert on ITSM, you will create a need based selling environment within your key accounts
- Be an expert on the service management space and understand the competitive landscape and finding the unique features of the solutions being sold by the client
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritize and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
The Successful Applicant
The successful (Singapore) Account Manager - ITSM will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a relevant discipline from a reputed university
- Minimum of 5 years of account management experience in the Singapore market
- Certification in ITIL
- Strong track record of having sold ITSM solutions
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across teams and with senior (C-level) executives
- Strong ability to guide decision making in business solutions
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to be in a Principal environment, dealing with flagship solutions but still operates in a matrix (lean) method. Keeping internal processes simple and heavily encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing some of the most important accounts for the group so it is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the leadership group.
- The maximum earnings in this role will be circa SGD 200,000 (OTE). However, we are open to negotiation based on the candidate's ability and attitude.