You are here
Account Manager - Retail Solutions
- Account Manager - Retail Solutions
- New role, opportunity to further your career
About Our Client
Our client, an American corporation, is a global leader in software & hardware solutions. With annual revenues close to ten billion dollars, they are heavily vested in the Asia Pacific region.
In the last twelve months, a lot of focus has been placed in developing their accounts within the retail vertical. As part of the continued investment in this space, they are looking to grow their account management team from three to six to lead their accounts in the region.
This is a permanent role for a firm that is focused on selling software solutions across finance, retail, health-care and IT verticals.
Reporting to Area General Manager, the success of the Account Manager - Retail Software will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals each quarter
- Growing the number of new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger deals and hence, a large coverage of territory
Besides, you will be responsible for the following deliverable:
- Qualify, generate, and execute on opportunities that provide profitable revenue
- Build an effective pipeline and articulate a vision that resonates with customers in the region
- Create a need based selling environment within your key accounts
- Be an expert on the retail solutions space and understand the competitive landscape
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritise and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Manage and grow from a P&L of 5 million USD
The Successful Applicant
The successful Account Manager - Retail Solutions will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes;
- Bachelors Degree in IT or a relevant discipline from a reputed university
- Minimum of 5 years of account management experience in Asia
- Strong track record of having sold retail hardware & software
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across teams and with senior (C-level) executives
- Strong ability to guide decision making in business solutions
- No obstacle for travelling
What's on Offer
Our client offers you an opportunity to deal with flagship solutions and operates in a matrix structure. Keeping internal processes simple and heavily encouraging open communication is a key focus for the management.
- The role requires managing some of the most important accounts for the group so it is an excellent opportunity for you to get visibility with the leadership group.