You are here
Account Manager - Entertainment Multinational Company
- Exciting first commercial opportunity
- Client-facing role with digital campaign to lead
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading entertainment and media company. Singapore is their headquarters for Asia Pacific and they are aiming to expand their Asian operations where it currently has an audience with over 500 monthly unique views. Due to the business expansion and to a recent internal promotion, they are looking to hire an account manager to support their successful sales team.
In this critical role, you will be responsible for executing successful content and social media campaigns. The role will report to their Head of Sales & Marketing, who comes with a decade of expertise in digital in agency and production segments. The key performance indicators will be:
- Lead key campaigns and clients as well as interacting with sales team in any campaigns pitched.
- Drive timely and quality delivery on all campaigns by helping to define KPIs, budget, objectives, etc...
- Ensure strategic planning and help teams to facilitate, coordinate, lead projects to align with objectives set.
- Drive client retention and rebooking of campaigns as well as support up selling.
- Lead coordination between sales, media, production, creative, legal and finance teams.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful applicant for this role, you have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or a related discipline
- At least 5 years working in a creative/media/digital agency or Internet company/publishers
- Proven client management and content/social media project management
- Communication and interpersonal skills to work in international environment
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to work on tight deadlines
- A background in content production will be a plus as you will have to manage external production parties and in house production team to deliver campaigns.
What's on Offer
Our client offers the perfect environment to transition from an agency to a world's leading media & entertainment brand: a young, fast-paced and creative working environment as well as promising career opportunities.