You are here
3PL Business Project Manager
- Tier-1 Global Brand
- Excellent employee welfare & benefits
About Our Client
Our Client is a global leader in the Logistics Industry with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have a huge worldwide presence and have significant market share in key global markets, offering a variety of Logistics & Supply Chain Services to their customers. The company has a vision to combine innovation, knowledge, people and products. With increasing demand and new product introductions, they are currently looking for a Business Project Manager to be an integral part of their business to assist and continue their current growth.
Reporting to the Head of Projects, you have to ensure process integration is achieved for your portfolio of end-to-end Projects across all verticals (industries).
- You will manage multiple end-to-end Projects concurrently across the business - quality, safety, security, IT etc
- Work close with Business Development (BD) to establish, set up and implement before handing over to the Operations Manager
- Point of escalation for cross-functional Projects - work closely with various Project Managers to ensure deliverables are met
- Conceive and define Project milestones, deliverables and getting help for the Operations Team
- Ensure proper documentation of the Business Requirements & manage User Acceptance Test
- Identify Project delivery risks and potential opportunities for the business
- Coordination and analysis of Project Data
- Stakeholder engagement - internally and externally
- Process improvement and risk management - identifying gaps and opportunities
- Having an appreciation for end-to-end processes to provide solutions
- Operations, warehousing and BD
The Successful Applicant
You must have a Degree in Engineering or Supply Chain and significant years of experience in Project Management, within a Logistics setup are preferred. You should be able to work independently and also possess strong Operations & Warehousing experiences with good communication skills.
What's on Offer
You will be in a Fortune 500 organisation that takes pride in their long history with an excellent vision for the future. Also, they have a clear set of standards and guidance for conducting their business with integrity and have a huge emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility. High performing employees are recognised and rewarded with competitive remuneration packages, personal development awards, annual salary reviews and short-term incentive programme. Some core benefits include health and welfare insurance subsidies, staff purchasing privileges and quarterly allowances.