Sales - Business Development jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Business Development jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the Head of Sales who is based in the UK, we are now looking to have an International Business Manager based in Singapore to support with the growth and development of new business with small/medium and large retailers in SEA with a core focus on Singapore and Thailand markets.
- Established FMCG F&B Company
- Newly Created role
Reporting (remotely) to the Managing Director, the success of the Country Account Manager role will be measure on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 1 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Country Account Manager - Minitab Software
- *Lead setup of the Singapore office
This is a commercial role with direct revenue generating responsibilities. You will be expected to penetrate new clients, maintain relationship with key accounts and maintain market perspective on industrial trends.
- Blue chip multinational
- Fast track opportunity
Join Michael Page an award winning, worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. Your career starts here, with the best training, support and future opportunities and plenty of rewards for your hard work. The role of a recruitment consultant at PageGroup revolves around business development, commercial customer service and generating revenue whilst engaging clients, candidates and your colleagues.
- Recruitment Consultant Financial Services
- Sales and Business Development
Reporting to the Senior Vice President for the business, this role will face rewarding career opportunities and varied challenges. You will play an active role in helping with strategically important product, market and brand decisions.
- Top brand in their industry
- Lead strategy development and implementation
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Growth Potential