Sales - Business Development jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Business Development jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the Head of Sales who is based in the UK, we are now looking to have an International Business Manager based in Singapore to support with the growth and development of new business with small/medium and large retailers in SEA with a core focus on Singapore and Thailand markets.
- Established FMCG F&B Company
- Newly Created role
Reporting (remotely) to the Managing Director, the success of the Country Account Manager role will be measure on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 1 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Country Account Manager - Minitab Software
- *Lead setup of the Singapore office
Reporting to the Manager for Digital, this role will be responsible for new and existing business development within our client base.
- Opportunity to grow into a consultant role 3-6 months
- Be part of a successful business
Business Development role within Protective Coatings industry - managing business relationships with nominated Key Accounts (both existing customers and prospects) and helping the business to maximise their ability to secure future projects. Key markets will be Infrastructure, Oil and Gas, General Engineering, Industrial and Road Markings.
- Experience of business development within Protective Coatings industry
- Key markets include: Infrastructure, Oil & Gas, General Engineering, Industrial
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Growth Potential
An exciting opportunity with a global leader within the Chemical and Raw Ingredients industry. A Business Development role for Oleochemicals covering China and all of South East Asia. This position will be based from Singapore and dealing with customers in the Home Care and Personal Care industries.
You will be responsible for managing the sales activities and maximising the profitability of their Oleochemical product range.
- Spearhead the sales function for oleochemicals across SEA & China
- Join a global market leader within the raw materials and ingredients sector
In this exciting new opportunity, you will optimize access of products (listing, reimbursement and contracts) through supporting the development and implementation of patient and market access plans in key customer accounts. You will also apply best practices and finds new avenues to demonstrate value for our offerings as well as build and maintain relationships with decision makers.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Global Pharmaceutical MNC
Our client is a leading well established US MNC specialized within the pharmaceutical and personal care industry. Our client is present across Asia, Middle East, Europe and the US.
Due to expansion in the Asia Pacific region, our client is seeking a highly motivated an experienced Regional Business Development Manager for the North Asia region (Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Hong Kong).
- Established US Personal Care MNC
- Distributor Management witinh North ASIA
This Surgical business development manager position will strengthen my client's Sales Team in their Medical Business Group for APAC.
- Multi-national company
- Client facing position