Sales - Business Development jobs
13 Matching Jobs
Business Development jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the Head of Sales who is based in the UK, we are now looking to have an International Business Manager based in Singapore to support with the growth and development of new business with small/medium and large retailers in SEA with a core focus on Singapore and Thailand markets.
- Established FMCG F&B Company
- Newly Created role
Reporting (remotely) to the Managing Director, the success of the Country Account Manager role will be measure on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 1 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Country Account Manager - Minitab Software
- *Lead setup of the Singapore office
Our client is a disruptor of industry, driving mobile E-commerce innovation through superior product, service, and quality at its core. Their objective, to continue this rapid pace of expansion, with this role focusing specifically on their partner network, servicing multiple verticals.
The Partnerships Manager will own and drive the end to end processes of identifying, approaching, and negotiating with potential partners in offering their services to the client's customers.
- Own and drive cross vertical multi-faceted partnerships
- Work in a lean motivated team with direct report to Head of Marketing
In this exciting new opportunity, you will optimize access of products (listing, reimbursement and contracts) through supporting the development and implementation of patient and market access plans in key customer accounts. You will also apply best practices and finds new avenues to demonstrate value for our offerings as well as build and maintain relationships with decision makers.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Global Pharmaceutical MNC
Our client is a leading well established US MNC specialized within the pharmaceutical and personal care industry. Our client is present across Asia, Middle East, Europe and the US.
Due to expansion in the Asia Pacific region, our client is seeking a highly motivated an experienced Regional Business Development Manager for the North Asia region (Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Hong Kong).
- Established US Personal Care MNC
- Distributor Management witinh North ASIA
You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of territory customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers, partners and cross-functional internal team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our clients solutions.
- Competitive Package
- Global MNC with excellent reputation in the market
An exciting opportunity to join one of the global leaders within the international Logistics sector within a Director level role. This is a pure "hunter role" and no direct reports although there will be opportunities in the future for development into a leadership role.
- Leading global Logistics business
- Strategic business development
This Surgical business development manager position will strengthen my client's Sales Team in their Medical Business Group for APAC.
- Multi-national company
- Client facing position
Reporting to the Vice President, ASEAN, this position has strategic responsibility for the Sales and Marketing activities in Export Markets, SEA
- Sales leadership opportunity
- Regional role