Sales - Business Development jobs
12 Matching Jobs
Business Development jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the Head of Sales who is based in the UK, we are now looking to have an International Business Manager based in Singapore to support with the growth and development of new business with small/medium and large retailers in SEA with a core focus on Singapore and Thailand markets.
- Established FMCG F&B Company
- Newly Created role
Recruitment Consultant with one of the world's most successful recruitment organisation!
- Comprehensive Training and Development Opportunities
- Young, fun, dynamic working environment
An exciting opportunity within the Power Generation industry responsible for hunting new business within emerging markets in South East Asia.
- Sales experience within the Power Generation / UPS industry?
- Sold Power solution products including gensets, switchgear etc?
Sales & Marketing manager responsibilities for the healthcare distributor MNC
- Business development and marketing research responsibilities
- Exposure in leading MNC and working closely with regional team
An exciting opportunity to join a truly innovative company that invests heavily in manufacturing brand new and ground breaking products and technology - which then enable their customers to pursue new opportunities and tackle challenging problems in many fields of science and industry.
- Instrumentation products for laboratory analysis in research and industry
- Managed both direct sales and also through strategic distribution partners?
An exciting opportunity to join a leading water treatment business as their Sales Manager for Singapore.
- Sales experience within water and wastewater treatment industry in Singapore?
- Technically proficient to sell pumps, valves, flow control products?
The Country Sales Manager (Country Manager) - Construction Products is responsible for the development of markets for ceiling/roofing solutions through customer understanding, concept development and technical solution development together with their team.
- New hire, coming from business expansion
- Team management role - 4 staff
Our client is one of world's leading online travel agencies which operates more than 100 travel websites across more than 50 countries. Their company size allows them to have listings for one of the largest list of hotels and airlines across Asia. Due to company growth and a recent internal promotion, they are looking for a Business Developer to drive the growth of their Digital Media Sales.
- Highly-regarded brand
- Solid competitive advantage
Reporting to the Manager for Digital, this role will be responsible for new and existing business development within our client base.
- Opportunity to grow into a consultant role 3-6 months
- Be part of a successful business
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Growth Potential