Sales - Business Development jobs
11 Matching Jobs
Business Development jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the Head of Sales who is based in the UK, we are now looking to have an International Business Manager based in Singapore to support with the growth and development of new business with small/medium and large retailers in SEA with a core focus on Singapore and Thailand markets.
- Established FMCG F&B Company
- Newly Created role
The Sales Account Manager is responsible for driving sales, both direct and channel, of specialty raw materials / additives into coatings and plastics manufacturers across South East Asia and Australasia.
- Sales experience within the specialty chemicals / materials industry?
- Industry experience within the coatings or plastics industry?
Sales manager position for a leading F&B company.
- Great salary package
- Managing a team
An opportunity to join a global specialty chemicals company within a senior business development position covering South East Asia and Australasia and based from Singapore. Ideally you will have experience of selling into lubricant manufacturing businesses and have some understanding of the metalworking fluid / lubrication market.
- Sales experience within the lubricants industry - ideally metalworking fluids?
- Technically proficient to sell specialty products as well as commodity?
Recruitment Consultant with one of the world's most successful recruitment organisation!
- Comprehensive Training and Development Opportunities
- Young, fun, dynamic working environment
The Country Sales Manager (Country Manager) - Construction Products is responsible for the development of markets for ceiling/roofing solutions through customer understanding, concept development and technical solution development together with their team.
- New hire, coming from business expansion
- Team management role - 4 staff
Our client is one of world's leading online travel agencies which operates more than 100 travel websites across more than 50 countries. Their company size allows them to have listings for one of the largest list of hotels and airlines across Asia. Due to company growth and a recent internal promotion, they are looking for a Business Developer to drive the growth of their Digital Media Sales.
- Highly-regarded brand
- Solid competitive advantage
Reporting to the Manager for Digital, this role will be responsible for new and existing business development within our client base.
- Opportunity to grow into a consultant role 3-6 months
- Be part of a successful business
PageGroup is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions for the world's top companies. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities. An organically grown business, we are passionate about career progression and offer our people unrivalled talent development programmes.
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Growth Potential
Our client is a leading well established US MNC specialized within the pharmaceutical and personal care industry. Our client is present across Asia, Middle East, Europe and the US.
Due to expansion in the Asia Pacific region, our client is seeking a highly motivated an experienced Regional Business Development Manager for the North Asia region (Taiwan, Korea, Japan and Hong Kong).
- Established US Personal Care MNC
- Distributor Management witinh North ASIA