Sales - B2B Sales jobs
9 Matching Jobs
B2B Sales jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
The Head of Sales (SEA) - Heavy Automotive Components is responsible for driving sales, direct and channel, of components into large truck-trailer manufacturers in South East Asia. Besides, this role will be responsible for leading a team of 5-8 sales and sales support staff.
- Regional portfolio, chance to open new markets
- Team management role
Reporting to the Business Director for the region (based in Malaysia), the peers to this role will be the Operations Director and other in-country Sales Directors.
- Manage the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships within key accounts
- Drive lead generation and creation of new accounts
- Coach the existing sales team and building a culture of success
- Replacement hire for SG market
- Top player in physical security
The Managing Director will be responsible for the profit and loss of our clients business for South East Asia. He or she will be responsible for driving both revenue of their service business (aftermarket) and also operation excellence within the organization in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Regional C-level position
- Excellent company with a high quality product
The KAM will be responsible for managing our clients key portfolio, he or she will be to develop strong relationships with 3 of their main key accounts, creating an account management plan identifying key stakeholders in the organization and be able to create an activity plan in order to achieve maximum client satisfaction and revenue increment.
- Join a market leader MNC
- Excellent package
Our client is expanding in Asia and they are looking for a Business Development Manager develop client network in the region. The BDM will be responsible for developing new accounts in verticals such as Marine, DataCenter, and within the renewables environment.
- Excellent Career Development Plan
- Premium brand
You will be providing a service that is personalised rather than prescriptive, executing 360 recruitment activities you will be responsible for driving your own strategy to develop your patch.
- World-leading Executive-Consultancy firm
- Fast-tracked career growth opportunity
Our client is a prominent visitors' choice in the Singapore tourism scene, attracting thousands of local and international sight-seers each year. They are seeking a Manager to develop and sustain corporate partnerships.
- Unique and iconic product offering
- Great work environment
Reporting to the CEO (& board) based in APAC, the success of the Sales Leader (Global) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships - getting into new markets with existing key clients for example
- Hunting for new business and driving lead generation
- Lead a global team of sales & inside sales
- Looking for Tech sales expertise
Our Sales & Marketing business has gone from strength to strength in the last 24 months, becoming one of the most profitable business in Singapore. As we continue to invest in the Digital desk, we are looking to hire a Senior Consultant for this business.
- Opportunity to manage in 12-24 months
- Be part of a very successful team