Sales - B2B Sales jobs
7 Matching Jobs
B2B Sales jobs
This is a newly created position in a MNC that is providing services and equipment into refineries. The Sales Manager will be part of a career development program based in Singapore to be able to manage China market in the future.
- Top MNC within Oil & Gas Industry
- Excellent career advancement opportunity
- Key Account Management - we partner with most of the top luxury and retail brands with their recruitment needs for the Singapore market so this role will be responsible for managing these key relationships
- Team Management - this role will have the opportunity to manage a team of 2-4 people in the next 24 months
- Closing - we are looking for someone with strong negotiation skills
- Opportunity to manage in 12-24 months
- Be part of very successful business
Our client is a reputable international MNC specialized in the flavours and fragrances sector. With more than 30,000 employees across more than 50 countries and their products sold 80+ markets, they are investing heavily in innovation, R&D with over 20 research facilities worldwide and have a clear commitment to product efficacy.
- Diverse culture and embracing diversity
- Plan and build your regional business
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Director will engage in B2B sales and have the opportunity to be the primary owner of the P&L for sponsorship sales with print/online experience being secondary but necessary. You will finalise sponsorship revenues for key events across the year, starting in Q1.
- Start-up culture, fast paced and dynamic
- Lead a team of 4-6 sales professionals
Enjoy quick growth with an expanding local company that has established itself in the local Logistics Services industry. Develop career with management of a team and enjoy excellent benefits with the company.
- New position created for expansion plans!
- Managerial position with team management
The Technical Sales Manager - Construction Products is responsible for the development of markets for ceiling/roofing solutions through customer understanding, concept development and technical solution development.
- Role covers Singapore & Malaysia
- Join a brand that is a global leader
Reporting to the Vice President (Sales) in Europe, the success of the Sales Director (B2B) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 2.5 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Individual contributor role, newly created role
- Lead the sales for a leading e-commerce platform provider