Sales - B2B Sales jobs
15 Matching Jobs
B2B Sales jobs
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Sales Director will engage in B2B sales and have the opportunity to be the primary owner of the P&L for sponsorship sales with print/online experience being secondary but necessary. You will finalise sponsorship revenues for key events across the year, starting in Q1.
- Start-up culture, fast paced and dynamic
- Lead a team of 4-6 sales professionals
As part of their expansion plan, our client is looking for a "hunter" type of individual to join their UPS business unit. They have a high quality product and they are looking for someone that will help them to develop the sales strategy, assign distributes, and support direct sales approach.
- Excellent MNC to grow organically
- Exposure within the the business, reporting to President
This is a exiting opportunity to join a MNC that is expanding in the region. This newly created position is part of their growth strategy in SEA. The Account Manager will be responsible to "hunt" for new business in the region targeting their manufacturing/automation clients. The Account Manager will be responsible for managing the existent Channel Partners and grow the Direct Sales.
- Global Market Leader
- Fast Growing Business
Enjoy quick growth with an expanding local company that has established itself in the local Logistics Services industry. Develop career with management of a team and enjoy excellent benefits with the company.
- New position created for expansion plans!
- Managerial position with team management
This is a Regional Advertisement Sales Manager role with a Global Sports Media Company. The parent company of the firm is listed in New York. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-regarded global MNC. This role sits in the Advertising Partnerships team which is a tight knit team with a driven, KPI focused culture.
- Parent company is listed in New York
- Be part of a growing team
This is a Sales Director (Sponsorship) role at a Luxury Lifestyle Brand. You will engage in B2B sales and have the opportunity to
- Work with a well known global brand
- Network with senior business leaders
- Well known global brand
- Network with senior business leaders
The Technical Sales Manager - Construction Products is responsible for the development of markets for ceiling/roofing solutions through customer understanding, concept development and technical solution development.
- Role covers Singapore & Malaysia
- Join a brand that is a global leader
Reporting to the Vice President (Sales) in Europe, the success of the Sales Director (B2B) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 2.5 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Individual contributor role, newly created role
- Lead the sales for a leading e-commerce platform provider
As a New Sales Manager you will be a highly self-motivated individual who thrives under the pressure of exceeding sales targets, you will be highly adept at quickly building professional relationships and closing high margin business. Targeting their major clients and new accounts, you will be responsible for developing a pipeline and managing your sales process to generate new business revenues and long term customer relationships.
- Company expanding their presence in Singapore
- Excellent mentorship opportunity with Tier 1 leadership
Our client is looking for a Key Account Manager to build strong partnerships with their Singapore accounts. The main objective for the selected talent is to provide an outstanding service to their top accounts optimising opportunities that they might have, and at the same time develop new accounts to support their business growth.
- Excellent MNC environment
- Organic growth in the business