68 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Our Client is a leading international law firm with operations in more than 50 countries. They are looking to hire a Senior Business Development (BD) & Marketing Manager for their rapidly growing Indonesia operations. The Senior BD & Marketing Manager will provide leadership to the Jakarta BD & Marketing function and offer pro-active, effective BD & Marketing services to the Jakarta office and the region.
- Drive BD & Marketing activities for a leading international law firm
- Lead a robust business development team for one of the largest players
Recently incorporated a fews ago, the company is fast expanding and they are now looking to strengthen their capabilities to set up processes within their retail arm for the Singapore business. The company is proud to be one of the market leading food & Beverage Company with a global reach.
- F&B Brand in FMCG Sector
- Newly Created role
Head of Energy Solutions Group, Malaysia
- Lead the Energy Solutions Group in Malaysia and the region
- Grow the business to achieve its 5-year goal
This is a newly created position with a market leader MNC, the Regional Account Manager will have full ownership of their major accounts and all of their product line. You will be responsible to establish a mid to long term strategy plan on how to develop the existent accounts to top performance delivering a strong relationship with multiple stakeholders within those accounts.
- Market leader company in the semiconductor industry
- Key leadership position in the business
The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for setting up our clients distributors network, accessing and selecting the best partner for each of the countries that he or she will be responsible for. After establishing their partners the CSM will own the responsibility to lead them to top performance, creating a clear KPI module to monitor them.
- Market Leader MNC
- Excellent career developing program
Reporting (remotely) to the Managing Director, the success of the Country Account Manager role will be measure on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 1 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Country Account Manager - Minitab Software
- *Lead setup of the Singapore office
Our client is a US MNC with a strong heritage in providing families with healthy, authentic food & beverages globally. They have international reach and their products are sold across the globe. They continue to grow as market leaders in both technological advancements and the quality of their products. Due to aggressive growth across the retail sector, they are looking to appoint a Key Account Manager to join their high performing team based in Singapore.
- Diverse culture and embracing diversity
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Our client is a one of the leading players in the Food Services sectors in Singapore. A trusted household name known for its dedication to providing the best quality products to its consumers since 1950's. An equally well established trusted brand in Singapore, the organization is looking for a high performing individual to join the management team in Singapore
- F&B Brand in the Food services sector
- Opportunity for a Strategic leadership role
- In charge of sales in Asia / Pacific excluding mainland China and managing the local agents.
- Maintain and develop business relations with existing and potential customers.
- Actively responsible to develop the market and product knowledge, managing and expanding accounts, as well as implementing sales contracts, in-line with the sales plan and in accordance with the General Sales Manager / President
- Excellent Aramid and Fibre Industry Career Opportunity
- Supportive and Organic Company Culture
This is a commercial role with direct revenue generating responsibilities. You will be expected to penetrate new clients, maintain relationship with key accounts and maintain market perspective on industrial trends.
- Blue chip multinational
- Fast track opportunity
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in sales across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialised sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the best and brightest sales staff, placing them in the most employee-friendly and progressive businesses, to create long-term relationships between employee and employer.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales job seekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, fast moving consumer goods and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales candidates and companies offering outstanding sales opportunities to bring about successful relationships and sustainable results.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
TestimonialsMichael Page has been able to listen and understand our needs and consistently help us fill positions with candidates of good cultural fit and competencies.We are very pleased with the quality of service that Michael Page provides, the high professionalism, responsibility, and timely assistance in providing us with excellent standards.Michael Page has always offered the best service in the industry. The attention to detail, pre-screening on technical skills and personality traits has been spot on and that gives us immense confidence to work with them.We have worked exclusively with PageGroup for over a year now and have been very impressed with their high professionalism, responsibility and timely assistance in providing us with quality candidates and advice.Michael Page is beyond terrific - from their consultants' attitude and enthusiasm to their knowledge and experience in putting the right candidates...Michael Page has demonstrated a high level of professional services. They have a strong commitment in meeting the our demand and expectations in supplying us with high quality candidates that meet the BCG’s high expectations.View more testimonials