53 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Our client is one of the leaders in the electrical equipment industry. They provide turnkey solutions to Original Equipment Manufacturers (Low Voltage, Medium Voltage), engineering companies (EPC firms), installers and distributors.
- Major player in the electrical equipment industry
- Senior sales leadership role across Asia Pacific
Reporting to the Vice President for International Sales (based in the US), the success criteria will be:
- Managing the existing accounts and creating deeper relationships - close 75% of your first year quota in the first 12 months of employment
- Drive lead generation and creation of new accounts
- Designing a unique Go-To-Market strategy for the region
- First hire in APAC
- Pre-IPO firm, looking for entrepreneurial spirit
Reporting to the Head of Sales who is based in the UK, we are now looking to have an International Business Manager based in Singapore to support with the growth and development of new business with small/medium and large retailers in SEA with a core focus on Singapore and Thailand markets.
- Established FMCG F&B Company
- Newly Created role
Reporting to the General Manager for ASEAN (Singapore based), the success of the Regional Key Account Manager (B2B) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 5 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new business
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Individual contributor, newly created role
- Manage up to 5M USD P&L
This is a newly created position with a MNC that for the past 50 years has been focusing on a direct sales business model. As part of their plans to increase the even further their current market share they are looking to set up their distribution business model. The Channel Sales Manager will be responsible for setting up from scratch the distributor network for SEA including India, Australia and New Zealand.
- Excellent career progression
- MNC that will provide dynamic start-up environment
An exciting opportunity to make a strong commercial contribution to a dynamic, fast-paced and globally leading organisation.
- Drive client account management activities for a leading law firm
- Make strong commercial contribution within a team focused environment
Reporting (remotely) to the Managing Director, the success of the Country Account Manager role will be measure on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 1 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new accounts
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Country Account Manager - Minitab Software
- *Lead setup of the Singapore office
This is a commercial role with direct revenue generating responsibilities. You will be expected to penetrate new clients, maintain relationship with key accounts and maintain market perspective on industrial trends.
- Blue chip multinational
- Fast track opportunity
In this exciting new opportunity, you will optimize access of products (listing, reimbursement and contracts) through supporting the development and implementation of patient and market access plans in key customer accounts. You will also apply best practices and finds new avenues to demonstrate value for our offerings as well as build and maintain relationships with decision makers.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Global Pharmaceutical MNC
Regional role to manage the key distributors in APAC for an MNC specialised in selling tobacco, liquor and healthcare products for the travel retail industry.
- Regional key account management for an MNC
- Being independent and have high inputs in business direction
About Michael Page Sales
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist sales recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in sales across the country.
Specialists In Sales Recruitment
Our specialised sales consulting team understands the unique and invaluable contribution of sales staff to a company’s bottom line and customer service reputation. That’s why we work to attract the best and brightest sales staff, placing them in the most employee-friendly and progressive businesses, to create long-term relationships between employee and employer.
With established networks in the sales sector across the Asia Pacific region, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for sales job seekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
Our dedicated sales team has an exceptionally strong network of relationships with employers in sectors like business services, professional services, information, media, finance, telecommunications, not-for-profit, fast moving consumer goods and travel. We facilitate connections between the best sales candidates and companies offering outstanding sales opportunities to bring about successful relationships and sustainable results.
Many of our consultants worked directly in sales before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how sales impacts business performance, and we place motivated, talented sales candidates in interesting and diverse roles that speak to their ambition and drive.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our team of sales experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- Business Development (Manager/Director)
- National Account (Executive/Manager/Director/Controller)
- Business Sales Analyst
- National Sales (Manager/Director)
- Channel Sales (Manager/Director)
- Regional Sales (Manager/Director)
- Corporate Sales (Manager/Director)
- Sales (Manager/Director)
- Customer/Business Manager
- Sales Support Coordinator
- Commercial Director
- VP, Sales & Business Development
- General Manager Wholesale (Manager/Director)
TestimonialsMichael Page has been able to listen and understand our needs and consistently help us fill positions with candidates of good cultural fit and competencies.We are very pleased with the quality of service that Michael Page provides, the high professionalism, responsibility, and timely assistance in providing us with excellent standards.Michael Page has always offered the best service in the industry. The attention to detail, pre-screening on technical skills and personality traits has been spot on and that gives us immense confidence to work with them.We have worked exclusively with PageGroup for over a year now and have been very impressed with their high professionalism, responsibility and timely assistance in providing us with quality candidates and advice.Michael Page is beyond terrific - from their consultants' attitude and enthusiasm to their knowledge and experience in putting the right candidates...Michael Page has demonstrated a high level of professional services. They have a strong commitment in meeting the our demand and expectations in supplying us with high quality candidates that meet the BCG’s high expectations.View more testimonials