Sales - Account Manager jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Account Manager jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the General Manager for ASEAN (Singapore based), the success of the Regional Key Account Manager (B2B) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 5 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new business
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Individual contributor, newly created role
- Manage up to 5M USD P&L
An exciting opportunity to join a global manufacturing business that is a leader within the Specialty Chemicals manufacturing industry. Their customer base is predominantly in the Personal Care industry and they are recruiting a Singapore based Key Account Manager to drive sales across APAC.
- Sales of specialty chemicals for Personal Care sector across APAC
- Sun Care or Hair Care experience would be relevant for this role
An exciting opportunity to join one of the global leaders within the Specialty Chemicals sector in a strategic commercial role. This is an account management role and no direct reports although there will be opportunities in the future for development into a leadership role.
- Specialty Polymers sold into Electronics, Electrical and Semicon sectors
- Chemistry or Chemical Engineering background preferable
An opportunity for an accomplished technical business development professional to join MNC within their Flavours, Fragrances and Ingredients global business unit.
The Key Account Manager for APAC is a key position in the business and will be a career development springboard for a highly motivated and ambitious individual with demonstrated team spirit, energy and drive.
- Chemicals & Raw Materials for Ingredients, Flavours & Fragrance
- Flavours (Chemical and Natural) & Fragrances, Personal & Home Care, F&B
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing the existent accounts with a "hunter" attitude, he or she will be responsible for developing the existent relationships and mapping within the assigned organisations the key stakeholders to be able to identify market opportunities.
- MNC expanding in Singapore
- Excellent package