Sales - Account Manager jobs
9 Matching Jobs
Account Manager jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Reporting to the General Manager for ASEAN (Singapore based), the success of the Regional Key Account Manager (B2B) will be measured on the following criteria:
- Meeting revenue goals - close to USD 5 million for the first full year
- Drive lead generation and create new business
- Cross selling to create bigger/regional deals
- Individual contributor, newly created role
- Manage up to 5M USD P&L
An exciting opportunity to make a strong commercial contribution to a dynamic, fast-paced and globally leading organisation.
- Drive client account management activities for a leading law firm
- Make strong commercial contribution within a team focused environment
Regional role to manage the key distributors in APAC for an MNC specialised in selling tobacco, liquor and healthcare products for the travel retail industry.
- Regional key account management for an MNC
- Being independent and have high inputs in business direction
This is a great opportunity if you are a clinical person with 1+ years in sales with a small and fast growing European MNC specialising in the dental industry.
- Local Singapore based position
- Medical Devices industry
This role would be taking care of developing the accounts for the corporate gifts department in a premium luxury company
- Exposure within a leading premium retail MNC
- Sales management with ownership and strategic inputs
An exciting opportunity to join a Speciality Chemical MNC that is a leader globally within the Protective Coatings sector.
- Strategic International Key Account Management role
- Chemical / Protective Coating industry - Speciality Products
A five-star hospitality institution is looking for a Retail Manager to drive festive promotions in collaboration with the hotel's F&B outlets.
- Establish yourself in this dynamic role
- Manage your own projects
A fast-growing Western food company seeks a Franchise Manager to attend to franchisees in the region (Asia).
- Established local start-up
- Open work environment
The Senior Account Manager will be responsible for managing the existent accounts with a "hunter" attitude, he or she will be responsible for developing the existent relationships and mapping within the assigned organisations the key stakeholders to be able to identify market opportunities.
- MNC expanding in Singapore
- Excellent package