Procurement & Supply Chain - Supply Chain Management jobs
8 Matching Jobs
Supply Chain Management jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Exciting pioneer position in a start up environment with a Systems Integration Supply Chain Solutions Provider. Global Program Manager position with exciting growth opportunities in a Fortune 100 American MNC!
- Exciting pioneer position at a start-up Tech firm
- Fortune 100 American MNC
Senior Management role with P&L responsibilities, in the Automotive Tyres business, based out of Delhi NCR, India. Looking for Returning Indians.
- Head the entire Auto Tyres business
- Excellent opportunity for international exposure
We are currently recruiting a newly created and unique position for the Hong Kong Jockey Club. With the new training centre in Conghua in China under development the Senior Supply Chain Manager of Veterinary Services primary purpose is to improve and ensure reliable end to end supply chain services for the Club's importation of veterinary drugs, clinical equipment, farrier items and consumables for the Conghua and Hong Kong sites.
- Newly created position
- Globally recognised organisation
Fantastic exposure in Projects Management for New Product Introduction (NPI) that involves rebranding, re-labelling & repackaging projects within a complex Supply Chain matrix. Client is a renowned Tier-One FMCG organisation with excellent benefits and employee welfare. Expansion position with huge development opportunities.
- Fantastic exposure to Projects Managements within a complex Supply Chain MNC
- Renowned Tier-One FMCG organisation
ASPAC role that requires candidates with experience in End-to-End Order Fulfilment and Logistics & Distribution.
- Located in the West
- Strong People Management with ASPAC Experience Required
Newly created Supply Chain Manager position for an expanding Japanese MNC in the Automotive Manufacturing industry. Manage end-to-end Supply Chain activities and a team of 2-4 direct reports.
- New position for expansion plans!
- Established Automotive Manufacturing Japanese MNC
Senior Leadership Opportunity with a rapidly expanding Automotive company.
- Senior Management role with an Automotive Player
- Liaise extensively with global stakeholders
Lead the logistics and warehouse team for 2 new plants in Singapore (API and Bio-Science). This is a newly created as this organisation is still relatively new to the Singapore market and is going through significant growth at their plants due to the sites coming online. You will control the warehouse, 3PL and Inventory.
- Newly Created Position
- Tuas Location