Procurement & Supply Chain - Procurement Management jobs
7 Matching Jobs
Procurement Management jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
New vacancy created as part of expansion plans, with Singapore as the APAC Hub. Exciting Consumer Goods MNC that has multiple product portfolio. Enjoy rotation in the organisation as part of personal development and career progression opportunities. Challenging pioneer position with travel (about 50% in the region) exposure.
- Pioneer position with an expanding Consumer Goods MNC
- Excellent growth opportunities
Great opportunity to join a Global MNC with 30% travel opportunities.
- 30% Travel across APAC
- Experience sourcing for Chemicals
Excellent opportunity to join an established chemical company with strong history. They are looking for someone with experience in sourcing chemicals with strong communication skills.
- Sourcing experience in chemicals
- Located in Tuas with Transport
Great opportunity to join a European MNC who has a strong presence in Singapore with great career growth.
- SAP-MM experience required
- Project Management
New vacancy created as part of expansion plans, with Singapore as the APAC Hub. Exciting FMCG MNC that has multiple product portfolio. Enjoy rotation in the organisation as part of personal development and career progression opportunities. Challenging pioneer position with travel (about 20% in the region) exposure.
- Pioneer position with an expanding FMCG MNC
- New Supply Chain Hub in SG
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services & negotiating the rates of business. You will manage the recruitment process sourcing & interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages & presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients & candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise your commercial performance.
- Newly Created Position
- Great teamwork enviroment
Opportunity to lead and groom a team with strong exposure to the chemical/manufacturing industry.
- Regional exposure within a Chemical/Manufacturing industry
- Commercial experience within an international environment