Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
52 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Contract & Vendor Management
- Customer Service / Order Management
- Demand Planning
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Logistics - 3pl - Commercial Management
- Logistics - Import / Export
- Logistics - Inventory Management
- Operational Excellence
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Planning
- Transport / Distribution Manager
Yearly Salary (SG$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
New vacancy created as part of expansion plans, with Singapore as the APAC Hub. Exciting Consumer Goods MNC that has multiple product portfolio. Enjoy rotation in the organisation as part of personal development and career progression opportunities. Challenging pioneer position with travel (about 50% in the region) exposure.
- Pioneer position with an expanding Consumer Goods MNC
- Excellent growth opportunities
New position as a General Manager heading the Distribution & Operations functions regionally. You will head up the region and also have P&L responsibilities in this exciting role. Take your career to the next level with a transformational position in a market leading global FMCG within the Hospitality Amenities segment.
- Global powerhouse in Hospitality Amenities industry
- Exciting new position with P&L responsibilities
Develop your Distribution & Operations knowledge with an organisation that has a strong Logistics Team. Build up strategic Logistics experiences in a pioneer position with a renowned European MNC that has a strong brand name.
- European MNC with solid brand name in the Consumer Goods industry
- Be part of expansion plans with a growing organisation
Excellent opportunity to further expose yourself to a Logistics role with coverage in Freight and Trade Compliance.
- Strong knowledge in FTA and Customs across Asia is crucial
- FMCG/International 3PL Experience highly considered
Top 3 market-leading MNC in the FMCG sector with exciting opportunities to shape your CV and grow your Operations skills within the Supply Chain space. Exciting pioneer position with plenty of regional exposure.
- Opportunities for job enlargement
- Expansion role
You will head a lean team of procurement professionals to cover the spend across Singapore and Malaysia. Your team's focus will be across services, corporate indirects and consumables.
- Newly Create Procurement Team
- Coverage across Singapore and Malaysia
New position as a Regulatory Compliance Director with an expanding innovative technology solutions provider that is a market leader in the industry. This position is created to cope with expansion plans for the Asia Hub based in Singapore.
- Develop career in market-leading innovative technology solutions MNC
- Strategic Trade Compliance Director position
Opportunity to work in a world leading manufacturer for Smart Cards and Chips.
- Located in the East
- Great opportunity for candidates who want to move on to a senior executive role
Newly created role to aid in the company's expansion plans!
- Newly Created Role
- Travel of 20% within APAC required
Be part of a growing organization within the Chemical industry. They are looking to grow their business globally and are looking for a Procurement Expert in Chemicals!
- Experience in Purchasing of Direct Materials - Chemicals
- Knowledge in Supplier Management
About Michael Page Procurement & Chain Supply
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in procurement and supply chain across the country.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsMichael Page has been able to listen and understand our needs and consistently help us fill positions with candidates of good cultural fit and competencies.We are very pleased with the quality of service that Michael Page provides, the high professionalism, responsibility, and timely assistance in providing us with excellent standards.Michael Page has always offered the best service in the industry. The attention to detail, pre-screening on technical skills and personality traits has been spot on and that gives us immense confidence to work with them.We have worked exclusively with PageGroup for over a year now and have been very impressed with their high professionalism, responsibility and timely assistance in providing us with quality candidates and advice.Michael Page is beyond terrific - from their consultants' attitude and enthusiasm to their knowledge and experience in putting the right candidates...Michael Page has demonstrated a high level of professional services. They have a strong commitment in meeting the our demand and expectations in supplying us with high quality candidates that meet the BCG’s high expectations.View more testimonials