Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
58 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
- Contract & Vendor Management
- Customer Service / Order Management
- Demand Planning
- Direct Procurement
- Indirect Procurement
- Logistics - 3pl - Commercial Management
- Logistics - Import / Export
- Logistics - Inventory Management
- Operational Excellence
- Procurement / Spend Analysis
- Procurement Management
- Production Planning
- Supply Chain Management
- Supply Planning
- Transport / Distribution Manager
Yearly Salary (SG$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
New position as a Regional General Manager heading the Distribution & Operations functions regionally. You will head up the region and also have P&L responsibilities in this exciting role. Take your career to the next level with a transformational position in a market leading global FMCG within the Hospitality Amenities segment.
- Global MNC in Hospitality Amenities industry
- Exciting new position with P&L responsibilities
New vacancy created as part of expansion plans, with Singapore as the APAC Hub. Exciting Consumer Goods MNC that has multiple product portfolio. Enjoy rotation in the organisation as part of personal development and career progression opportunities. Challenging pioneer position with travel (about 50% in the region) exposure.
- Pioneer position with an expanding Consumer Goods MNC
- Excellent growth opportunities
Supporting the Senior Regional Buyer, this role gives you the opportunity to do hands-on procurement and sourcing activities - F&B, Facility Management Services and Operation Supplies for the business.
- Central Location
- 6 Months Contract
Senior position with a renowned global brand within the FMCG / Retail segment. Household name that owns a portfolio of very established brands. Exciting position within the Store Construction Procurement space with significant people management exposure. You will also have the opportunity to travel mainly in APAC to get to know the Stakeholders and Vendors.
- Global household name in the FMCG / Retail industry
- Significant people management
Join a fast-growing MNC that is a market leader in the F&B industry and a household name in the market. 6 months contract position available to develop your skills in the Freight & Distribution space within a complex ad matrix organisation.
- 6 months contract
- Household brand name in F&B industry
Great opportunity to grow the company's Regional Distribution Centre with overall logistics and operational cost responsibilities.
- Central Location
- Freight Optimisation - Sea and Air
Top 3 market-leading MNC in the FMCG sector with exciting opportunities to shape your CV and grow your Sales Operations skills within the Supply Chain space. Exciting pioneer position with plenty of regional exposure.
- Opportunities for job enlargement
- Expansion role
Great opportunity to join a Global MNC with 30% travel opportunities.
- 30% Travel across APAC
- Experience sourcing for Chemicals
Great opportunity to join a MNC to set up the Singapore Warehouse and Logistics Processes.
- Experience setting up Warehouse
- Management of 3PL for transportation
Located in the East, the role requires someone with people management experience with mass manufacturing industry experience.
- Mass Manufacturing Experience Required
- Regional Experience
About Michael Page Procurement & Chain Supply
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in procurement and supply chain across the country.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsMichael Page has been able to listen and understand our needs and consistently help us fill positions with candidates of good cultural fit and competencies.We are very pleased with the quality of service that Michael Page provides, the high professionalism, responsibility, and timely assistance in providing us with excellent standards.Michael Page has always offered the best service in the industry. The attention to detail, pre-screening on technical skills and personality traits has been spot on and that gives us immense confidence to work with them.We have worked exclusively with PageGroup for over a year now and have been very impressed with their high professionalism, responsibility and timely assistance in providing us with quality candidates and advice.Michael Page is beyond terrific - from their consultants' attitude and enthusiasm to their knowledge and experience in putting the right candidates...Michael Page has demonstrated a high level of professional services. They have a strong commitment in meeting the our demand and expectations in supplying us with high quality candidates that meet the BCG’s high expectations.View more testimonials