Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
35 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
Yearly Salary (SG$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
Exciting opportunity to work in the Media segment and a well-known power house in the market. Client is looking for a Production Planning & Operations Manager to help them expand market share. Role comes with people management exposure.
- Well-known Media power house
- Excellent leadership exposure
Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing MNC with great career progression.
- International Trade Compliance Experience within APAC
- Export Control, Customs with strong understanding of US Regulations
New vacancy created as part of expansion plans, with Singapore as the APAC Hub. Exciting Consumer Goods MNC that has multiple product portfolio. Enjoy rotation in the organisation as part of personal development and career progression opportunities. Challenging pioneer position with travel (about 50% in the region) exposure.
- Pioneer position with an expanding Consumer Goods MNC
- Excellent growth opportunities
Great opportunity to join a Dutch FMCG brand that is looking to expand their business within Asia.
- Demand Forecasting with Strong Analytical Mindset
- Confident and Influential Candidate
Great opportunity to join the aviation industry and manage their Logistics - Warehouse and Fleet Management.
- Aviation/Manufacturing Industry Experience
- Warehouse - Inventory Management and Maintenance Repair
This is an exciting role for someone who has the experience of managing a plant/site to meet customers demands.
- Located in Plant/Site in Jurong Island
- Chemical/Pharmaceutical Industry
Excellent career advancement opportunities with a huge portfolio to manage across the various brands with a fantastic brand name and renowned FMCG company. Get people management opportunities to take your career to the next level as well.
- Renowned FMCG company
- Great career advancement opportunities
Great opportunity to kick start the end to end Supply Chain process - Procurement, Inventory Management, Customer Service and Logistics in a growing Chemical company.
- Individual Contributor Role
- Singapore Based Role
Exciting opportunities working with an expanding European MNC in the Medical industry with an impressive portfolio to boast and excellent career development opportunities.
- Expanding European MNC in the Medical industry
- Japanese-speaking position
About Michael Page Procurement & Chain Supply
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in procurement and supply chain across the country.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsMichael Page has been able to listen and understand our needs and consistently help us fill positions with candidates of good cultural fit and competencies.We are very pleased with the quality of service that Michael Page provides, the high professionalism, responsibility, and timely assistance in providing us with excellent standards.Michael Page has always offered the best service in the industry. The attention to detail, pre-screening on technical skills and personality traits has been spot on and that gives us immense confidence to work with them.We have worked exclusively with PageGroup for over a year now and have been very impressed with their high professionalism, responsibility and timely assistance in providing us with quality candidates and advice.Michael Page is beyond terrific - from their consultants' attitude and enthusiasm to their knowledge and experience in putting the right candidates...Michael Page has demonstrated a high level of professional services. They have a strong commitment in meeting the our demand and expectations in supplying us with high quality candidates that meet the BCG’s high expectations.View more testimonials