Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
26 Matching Jobs
Procurement & Supply Chain jobs
Yearly Salary (SG$)Expand / collapse
Join a recognisable global leader in the Logistics Industry, offering a variety of Logistics & Supply Chain Services to their customers. Great MNC with a strong brand name that is well-known for excellent employee welfare & benefits. Enjoy career growth advancement as well as internal rotation opportunities. Great role to further develop Project Management expertise.
- Tier-1 Global Brand
- Excellent employee welfare & benefits
Excellent opportunity to lead a team of driven and dynamic individuals within a international environment.
- People Management Experience required
- MRP, Logistics, Material Control and Order Fufillment
Great opportunity to step up your demand planning skill sets in a electronics/manufacturing MNC!
- Located in the West
- Global Demand Planning Exposure
Looking for Junior Buyers with contract management experience!
- Contract Management Experience Required
- Strong Communication Skills Necessary
Exciting role for someone who is looking to expand his career in Logistics Operations in a highly vibrant environment.
- Regional Exposure Required
- Experience in Operational Excellence and Setting Up of Hubs is Essential
Your responsibilities will include identifying, developing and managing client business relationships as well as selling our recruitment services & negotiating the rates of business. You will manage the recruitment process sourcing & interviewing candidates, negotiating salary packages & presenting suitable candidates to clients. Your goal is to build mutual benefiting relationships with clients & candidates and work as part of a passionate team to maximise your commercial performance.
- Newly Created Position
- Great teamwork enviroment
Opportunity to lead and groom a team with strong exposure to the chemical/manufacturing industry.
- Regional exposure within a Chemical/Manufacturing industry
- Commercial experience within an international environment
Reporting to the Global Operations Director, the Regional Operations Manager will be responsible for the regional management of depot branch locations as well as the accountability for regulatory compliance and operational performance of assigned locations.
- Global Specialty Logistics Firm
- Attractive Salary Package
Exciting pioneer position in a start-up environment with an innovative Technology firm. Exciting growth plans for the region and enjoy "fast-track" opportunities with an American MNC!
- Exciting pioneer position with an innovative Technology firm
- Market leading American MNC
Looking for candidates who are strong in mathematical solutions within a logistics environment.
- Strong in Maths solutions
- Routing analyst of day to day operations
About Michael Page Procurement & Chain Supply
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist procurement and supply chain recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract opportunities in procurement and supply chain across the country.
Specialists In Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in procurement and supply chain recruitment, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for procurement and supply chain jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the Asia Pacific region.
Covering opportunities in areas like sourcing, purchasing, quality control and compliance, Michael Page brings together the most talented jobseekers and the country’s best employers to create innovative solutions in the industry and meet the career aspirations of employees.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the procurement and supply chain sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We understand exactly how procurement and supply chain performance impacts the bottom line of businesses, and we have the expertise to match skilled jobseekers with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this unique and highly strategic industry.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of procurement and supply chain experts specialises in recruiting the following roles:
- 3PL Management
- Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma
- Category (Manager/Director)
- Commodity (Manager/Director)
- Customer Service (Manager/Director)
- Demand & Supply Planning (Manager/Director)
- Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Global Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- General Manager, Sourcing (IPO)
- Indirect Sourcing (Manager/Director)
- Logistics/Warehouse/Distribution (Manager/Director)
- Manufacturing & Production Manager
- Materials Controller
- Master Scheduler
- National Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Operations Manager
- Plant & Factory Manager
- Process Improvement Manager
- Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- Quality/Compliance/Technical Services Specialist
- Regional Purchasing (Manager/Director)
- R&D/Design/Product Development Specialist
- Sales & Operations Planning Manager
- Senior Buying
- Supply Chain (Manager/Director)
- Transportation (Manager/Director)
- VP, Procurement & Sourcing
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
TestimonialsMichael Page has been able to listen and understand our needs and consistently help us fill positions with candidates of good cultural fit and competencies.We are very pleased with the quality of service that Michael Page provides, the high professionalism, responsibility, and timely assistance in providing us with excellent standards.Michael Page has always offered the best service in the industry. The attention to detail, pre-screening on technical skills and personality traits has been spot on and that gives us immense confidence to work with them.We have worked exclusively with PageGroup for over a year now and have been very impressed with their high professionalism, responsibility and timely assistance in providing us with quality candidates and advice.Michael Page is beyond terrific - from their consultants' attitude and enthusiasm to their knowledge and experience in putting the right candidates...Michael Page has demonstrated a high level of professional services. They have a strong commitment in meeting the our demand and expectations in supplying us with high quality candidates that meet the BCG’s high expectations.View more testimonials