Marketing - Public Relations / Corporate Communication jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Public Relations / Corporate Communication jobs
Reporting directly to the Group Head of Communications, this role works in close partnership with leads across the different business verticals. The key objective is to drive both short-term demand for the client's products and services and also promote, protect and defend the long-term image & reputation amongst key stakeholders (employees, media, academia, government officials, community agencies/NGOs and other influential constituencies).
SingaporePermanentSG$60,000 - SG$72,000
- Corporate Communications (Singapore) - B2B
- Industry leader in energy, water & marine sectors
PR Marketing Manager, Entertainment/Lifestyle (Nightlife)
SingaporePermanentSG$60,000 - SG$80,000
- Renowned nightlife entertainment destination
- Report directly to CEO & enjoy autonomy
Senior Account Manager (Lifestyle), Established PR Agency
- Manage a team of 4 Account Executives
- Progression into Account Director within 2 years
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced PR Manager to join one of Asia's leading Consulting firms. The position is available initially on a 6 months contract basis with the potential to extend or convert depending on your performance and business needs.
- PR Manager - Immediate Start
- Leading Management Consultancy
An exciting opportunity to build and lead a new arm in the PR Agency has come up. Those that are ready to take the challenge to grow into the next stage of their career development as a Director should apply.
- Ownership in the PR Agency
- PR Director for a newly created vertical