Marketing - Product Marketing jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Product Marketing jobs
Reporting directly to the Head of Products, the Product Marketing Manager will be fully responsible for all segments within APAC for the ERP product line. You will manage (indirectly) all the in-country product leads.
- Global leader in Technology
- Chance to manage market leading Enterprise Solutions
- Be the expert on market understanding for APAC especially Korea, Taiwan, ANZ & Japan
- Lead the forecasting process and be excellent in data management
- Ensure compliance to quality standards and regulations when working with dealers on GTM ('Go To Market') plans
- Developing innovative marketing programs that drive demand
- Market intelligence - be the expert on your buyers (post-sales)
- Regional Product Manager - Luxury Automobiles
- APAC coverage (excluding China)
Our client is one of the world's most reputed Flavor and Fragrance houses, with a dedication to the provision of superior standard products to several of the world's most established F&B and Personal Care brands. With a passion for innovation, the organization focuses on development of new and improved products, that have lent interesting sensory dimensions to the foods and drinks we have grown to know and love.
SingaporePermanentSG$75,000 - SG$110,000
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Good Growth Potential
Are you a Regional Marketing Manager within the B2B space who is looking for a next step?
Are you excited by the opportunity to start with a blank slate and make a real impact in a pioneer role?
Do you want to join an innovative company that is growing its footprint & is successfully beating the competition in Asia Pacific?
Then this is the perfect role for you!
- Pioneer Marketing Manager Role for an International Flavour House
- Regional Role reporting into the GM for Asia Pacific
Our client is a pioneer and global leader in the medical devices sector. They are renowned for collaborating with leading clinics, research institutes and universities in developing and manufacturing high end devices and instruments for the sector. They have wholly owned subsidiaries in and distributors in the APAC region, namely China, Japan. Korea, Australia and New Zealand, Taiwan, Hong Kong.
They have built a strong brand name in the market and has proven track record in building solid careers organically in their organization. They are seeking for a top talent to join as a Marketing Manager APAC for their Singapore office.
- Newly created senior position in a global European Brand
- Focused in dentistry