Marketing - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
As part of this Digital Marketing Manager opportunity, you will:
- Work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to develop the digital strategy for the company
- Develop and make more efficient the end-to-end user journey for guests taking in to account all online and offline guest touchpoints with the company
- Company places strong importance on digital
- Excellent team culture
Our client was founded in 2015 and have expanded quickly to be a team of close to 100 across Asia. As part of their expansion plans, this Digital Marketing Manager role has been created. The successful applicant will:
- Handle a broad digital marketing scope
- Carry out data-driven decision making
- Manage agencies
- Acquire leads
- Be creative!
- Excellent mix of digital marketing and analytics
- Well-funded start-up
Our client is a world-class FMCG MNC with a diverse portfolio of innovative products. The Company's growth strategy is fueled by a passion for developing new products, as well as a focus on expansion through existing channels of distribution by leveraging our global network. Headquartered in the Switzerland, the firm prides itself to be one part of Fortune 500.
- Global Brand in FMCG Consumer products
- Reputable Global MNC
Our client is an American manufacturing conglomerate with over $28 billion in annual sales and more than 68,000 employees worldwide. It offers more than 50,000 products that reaches over 150 countries.
Currently, they are looking for a highly motivated Regional Digital & Marketing Automation Lead.
- Develop and implement new practises
- Deploy the Eloqua Marketing Automation initiative in Asia
Our client is a global hotel chain that operates both budget friendly and luxury hotels. They have a strong sense of teamwork across different brands and geographies. As the Loyalty Programs Manager, you will be part of a global team that has been tasked with increasing the company's usage of its CRM platform to ensure guest information is stored correctly and can be used to increase customer loyalty.
- Hotel Chain present in over 40 countries
- Excellent career progression opportunities