Marketing - Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
6 Matching Jobs
Digital, Online & Social Media jobs
Our client is an American manufacturing conglomerate with over $28 billion in annual sales and more than 68,000 employees worldwide. It offers more than 50,000 products that reaches over 150 countries.
Currently, they are looking for a highly motivated Regional Marketing Automation Manager
- Develop and implement new practises
- Deploy the Eloqua Marketing Automation initiative in Asia
This is a Senior User Experience Strategy Specialist opportunity at a leading lifestyle and hospitality company. As part of this role, you will:
- Work with multiple internal and external stakeholders to develop the digital strategy for the company
- Develop and make more efficient the end-to-end user journey for guests taking in to account all online and offline guest touchpoints with the company
- Company places strong importance on digital
- Excellent team culture
This is a Digital Marketing Manager role at an LSE listed Luxury Hotel Group. As part of this role, you will
- Manage all aspects of digital marketing for the local hotels including the UX of the local microsite, eDMs, PPC marketing and SEO for the local microsite
- Work with regional teams to manage a joint P&L for digital marketing activities in the region
- Work in an LSE listed firm
- Cohesive team culture
Digital marketing manager for premium brand
- Great exposure in leading MNC
- Digital Managerial role with great strategic inputs
Our client is a global hotel chain that operates both budget friendly and luxury hotels. They have a strong sense of teamwork across different brands and geographies. As the Loyalty Programs Manager, you will be part of a global team that has been tasked with increasing the company's usage of its CRM platform to ensure guest information is stored correctly and can be used to increase customer loyalty.
- Hotel Chain present in over 40 countries
- Excellent career progression opportunities
Our client is a multinational, with presence in all major markets around the world. They focus on software and system solutions to help their customers with existing and foreseen needs.
They serve customers in the energy, manufacturing and building segments. They focus on the development of innovative and future-oriented solutions for new business models.
Our client is looking to hire a dynamic and experienced individual for the position of Regional Marketing Manager.
- Regional harmonization of global strategies
- Growth opportunities