Life Sciences - Regulatory Affairs jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Regulatory Affairs jobs
As the Regulatory Affairs and Product Safety Manager, you will be reporting to Head of Regulatory Affairs and Product Safety, APAC to meet the client and customer needs for regulatory affairs while ensuring regulatory product compliance.
- Career Development Opportunity
- Regional Responsibilities
This is an unmissable opportunity to take on regional responsibility for Regulatory Affairs activities for a world class Life Science company.
- Regional responsibility for Regulatory Affairs activities
- Manage a team of 3 regulatory professionals
This newly created position is a great opportunity for a regulatory affairs and quality assurance leader who has worked in the medical devices or clinical/molecular diagnostics industries.
The principle duty of this position is to be the point of contact for all regulatory communication for the company, including incident reports, audits, registrations any any other regulatory issues
- Take on this newly created position to manage a leading Regulatory Affairs team
- Are you customer focused with excellent interpersonal skills?
You will be responsible to lead a team of specialists to coordinate and prepare documents for regulatory submissions; review and evaluate technical and scientific data and reports required for submission in support of the company's products. As the Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will drive the strategic direction of RA and provide business partnering support to the business.
- Global Pharmaceutical MNC
- Attractive Salary Package