Life Sciences jobs
4 Matching Jobs
Life Sciences jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanentSG$120,000 - SG$140,000
Due to highly exciting growth targets for the APAC region, Intuitive Surgical is currently recruiting for a Senior Commercial Distribution Manager to cover South East Asia and beyond. Reporting directly into the Commercial Distribution Director and holding a critical development role, this position will be expected to manage and grow the current distribution network to new, more efficient heights through a consultative sales approach.
- Distributor Management, Singapore Based
- Robotic Assisted Surgery, Commercial Manager
In this new position in a growing biotechnology firm, the Clinical Development Associate Director will work closely with the Chief Medical Officer, Chief Scientific Officer and other stakeholders to plan and implement medical and clinical strategies. Alongside this they will also develop and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders in relevant indications and therapeutic areas to stay on top and in front of the market.
- Clinical Trials, Oncological, Associate Director
- Singapore, SME, High Growth
As the R&D Engineer for this medical device start-up, you will be on the cutting edge of robotic design. The expectation will be for this person to take design of their revolutionary product from conception to commercialisation and beyond to aid their clients in the medical and nursing field.
SingaporePermanentSG$120,000 - SG$150,000
- Medical Device, Robotics, Cutting Edge
- Singapore Start-Up, Gastro-Intestinal Surgery
My client, a well-known clinical trials business in the UK and US, is looking to expand its Asian presence through a recent acquisition it's made in Singapore. Whilst the office runs well, to push it on to the next stage they are looking to hire an Operations Director (COO) to guide and help the expansion.
- Drug and Clinical Trials Business - Operations Director
- Singapore and SEA Region based
About Michael Page Life Sciences
PageGroup was selected as the exclusive recruitment partner for a multinational grocery retailer which had embarked on an aggressive recruitment drive in Asia. The project involved recruiting for a mixture of roles, from junior officers through to senior executives across the finance, sales, marketing, HR and operations functions. Timelines were tight and both local and international sourcing channels had to be used, as per our client’s request. Recruitment activity was eventually concentrated across three regional offices.
We established a dedicated team of three senior managers, supported by an experienced team of consultants, to work on the recruitment campaign. A tailored solution, which included candidate sourcing, pre-selection, assessment and candidate care was introduced.
Primary strategies included:
- Sourcing for qualified candidates on PageGroup’s global database
- Targeted search
- Placing job advertisements on PageGroup’s Asian websites, relevant job boards, social and other relevant media
- Networking proactively to source for candidate referrals
- Running candidate-briefing sessions within our offices where interested professionals were given an overview of the company structure, relevant market information, full job profiles and benefits, and an explanation of the hiring process
We also delivered weekly reports to our client about each position’s recruitment status and opened our meeting rooms for them to conduct interviews with the shortlisted candidates. Following interviews, all candidates were given feedback within 24 hours.
PageGroup filled over 50 positions within a six-month timeframe across a number of different locations in China.
For more information about Page Project Outsourcing (PPO) in Asia, please email Jon Goldstein, Regional Director, Business Development or call him at +65 6643 9715. For more information about PPO in Australia and New Zealand, please contact Matthew Gribble, Regional Managing Director or call him at +61 2 8292 2159.