Life Sciences jobs
3 Matching Jobs
Life Sciences jobs
Managing the execution of clinical study projects in the pharmaceuticals field, the Clinical Trials Project Manager has wide ranging responsibilities to ensure that internal and external projects are finished on-time and under budget. Based in the Singapore office, this post will be part of a small, highly capable team.
SingaporePermanentSG$120,000 - SG$150,000
- Clinical Trials Project Managment
- Laboratories, Singapore
My client, a well-known clinical trials business in the UK and US, is looking to expand its Asian presence through a recent acquisition it's made in Singapore. Whilst the office runs well, to push it on to the next stage they are looking to hire a Clinical Trials Operations Director (COO) to guide and help the expansion.
International LocationsPermanentSG$120,000 - SG$121,000
- Drug and Clinical Trials Business
- Singapore and SEA Region based
Our client is a CMO major player in the industrial bioproduction of innovative therapy medicines in the field of rare diseases.
- Michael Page Healthcare is involved in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Minimum Bac + 5 of scientific university or business school
About Michael Page Life Sciences
PageGroup was selected as the exclusive recruitment partner for a multinational grocery retailer which had embarked on an aggressive recruitment drive in Asia. The project involved recruiting for a mixture of roles, from junior officers through to senior executives across the finance, sales, marketing, HR and operations functions. Timelines were tight and both local and international sourcing channels had to be used, as per our client’s request. Recruitment activity was eventually concentrated across three regional offices.
We established a dedicated team of three senior managers, supported by an experienced team of consultants, to work on the recruitment campaign. A tailored solution, which included candidate sourcing, pre-selection, assessment and candidate care was introduced.
Primary strategies included:
- Sourcing for qualified candidates on PageGroup’s global database
- Targeted search
- Placing job advertisements on PageGroup’s Asian websites, relevant job boards, social and other relevant media
- Networking proactively to source for candidate referrals
- Running candidate-briefing sessions within our offices where interested professionals were given an overview of the company structure, relevant market information, full job profiles and benefits, and an explanation of the hiring process
We also delivered weekly reports to our client about each position’s recruitment status and opened our meeting rooms for them to conduct interviews with the shortlisted candidates. Following interviews, all candidates were given feedback within 24 hours.
PageGroup filled over 50 positions within a six-month timeframe across a number of different locations in China.
We can tailor make a solution to suit your hiring needs. Request a free consultation today.