Legal - General Counsel - In-house jobs
8 Matching Jobs
General Counsel - In-house jobs
Focusing on the region, you will be responsible for providing legal advice and support, with a strong focus towards partnering the business and regional management on strategic and operational legal matters where your sound and pro-active advice would be key in supporting key decisions and expansions plans. You will also be driving contractual and commercial risk management to enable the achievement of commercial goals while minimizing risks.
- Strong focus on business partnering
- Regional role
An exciting start up role! Reporting to the International General Counsel, you will be responsible for setting up a robust Compliance function and for the international business while working closely with the Legal counterparts. This includes designing and implementing sound policies and procedures, developing and delivering informative and engaging training and communications on compliance matters and periodic monitoring, testing and auditing.
- Start up role
- Aggressive company growth
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for providing effective legal advice and support to senior leadership that is aligned with the Group's strategic and tactical initiatives. You will manage and lead the team in the day-to-day activities and serve as a key legal advisor on major business transactions and critical decisions including but not limited to financing, m&a as well as litigation (if any).
- Highly visible and strategic role
- Team management responsibilities
Assist with implementing global, strategic partnerships with a consolidated set of technology suppliers.
- Strategic and highly influential role
- Global position
Lead and drive the legal strategies across APAC
- Commercial role
- Broad generalist role
In house legal, risk and compliance matters across Asia. Strong emphasis in China.
- Commercial role
- Contracts written in Chinese
You will be
- Supporting the management team with legal matters relating to the group's acquisition,
- Drafting and reviewing a full range of commercial legal documents, including non-disclosure agreements, development agreements, work-for-hire agreements, distribution and licensing agreements, share subscription agreements, share sale and purchase agreements and shareholders agreement;
- Supporting company secretarial matters
- Work Life balance
- SEA exposure
Our client is hiring a lawyer to join them as their Legal Counsel. You will be working closely with the senior management and will be responsible for:
- handling all the regulatory matters and company secretarial work (board requirements, governance matters, company law)
- preparing and reviewing a wide range of commercial agreements across various jurisdictions
- advising solutions on legal issues in relation to commercial projects
- working closely with management to formulate strategies and policies for compliance purpose
- Entrepreneurial company
- Commericial and contract exposure