Legal - Corporate jobs
4 Matching Jobs
As a Regional Counsel, your responsibilities will be to provide competent legal counsel, advice and recommendations to internal clients in assigned areas of expertise and to contribute toward effective conduct of company and subsidiary operations in any and all issues related to or involved with legal matters.
- US MNC
- Regional role
Commercial legal role across SEA
- Very large US MNC
- Broad and visible role
Identify and manage legal risks to the Group's interests in APAC.
- European FMCG firm
- Newly created role
Your main responsibilities will be to
- Provide legal advice to business and operating units.
- Review, prepare and negotiate contracts relating to general commercial, intellectual property, corporate and property matters
- Review and advice on legal on legal aspects relating to operational and business processes and functions.
- Manage and review legal matters handled by external counsels.
- Supervise corporate secretarial responsibilities.
- Support business on commercial and Competition law compliance issues.
- Compliance of manufacturing facility, office and warehouse, due diligence of properties, Knowledge of FCPA & UK Bribery.
- US MNC
- FMCG Industry