IT - Systems Administration jobs
5 Matching Jobs
Systems Administration jobs
- Central RegionPermanent
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be tasked to manage the company's AWS and Microsoft Azure server platforms. Reporting into the Head of IT, you will be the specialist in supporting and streamlining the IT infrastructure for the business.
- Cloud technology
- Permanent hire
The role will be provide day to day engineering support for the technical infrastructure of the Singapore office. We are looking for candidate who will be a proactive team player but have the ability to work and focus on tasks independently of others.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Invlove of Global Projects
Reporting directly to the IT director that is based in Europe, you role involves:
- L2 support for ticketing system for APAC
- Manage Incidents, Problems, and Change Management Processes
- Troubleshoot infrastructure devices (Windows servers and Cisco network devices)
- Lead project management implementation, focusing in vendor management and milestone planning
- Permanent role
- CBD location
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational Financial Services firm within their APAC SAP Business Solutions team.
- Permanent role
- Regional exposure
Reporting to the Head of Data, you will be involved in
- Managing MySQL databases, including the design, installation and implementation, as well as managing user accounts, database health checks and monitoring.
- Additionally, you will be developing and managing the institute's website, as well as other small side projects that involve programming.
- This is a single contributor position where you will be working extensively with non-IT personnel such as researchers.
- Exposure to wide range of responsibilities
- Great learning opportunities