IT - Senior IT Management jobs
16 Matching Jobs
Senior IT Management jobs
- SingaporePermanentSG$6,000 - SG$7,000 per month (SG$72,000 - SG$84,000)
An excellent opportunity to work with a world leader within the scientific technology space.
- Exposure to Business Stakeholder Management
- Software Engineer for graphic user
A great opportunity to work in a well established firm as their Regional IT Manager (SAP and Infrastructure).
- Established company with stable profits
- Leadership role
An exciting opportunity to lead an eCommerce platform as their CTO.
- Regional Role
- An opportunity to Innovate
An excellent opportunity to work with a well established Singapore headquartered firm
SingaporePermanentSG$8,000 - SG$9,000 per month (SG$96,000 - SG$108,000)
- Leadership role
- Established organisation
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational organisation within the creative industry as their IT Project Manager (Application and Infrastructure)
- Exposure to latest technologies
- Attractive Salary Package
A great opportunity to work in a well established firm as their Regional IT Operations Director .
- Listed blue chip MNC
- Strategic leadership position
A great opportunity to take charge of application projects and strategize directions for IT applications in a leading multinational company.
- Lead Role
- Regional Responsibilites
An exciting opportunity to lead a well established eCommerce platform as their VP, Search Engineering.
- Lead role
- An opportunity to innovate
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational bank as their Head of Infrastructure.
- Regional leadership role
- Attractive salary package
- Mandatory to have knowledge on Cisco Unified Call manager (preferably v10)
- Cisco gateway, SBC, SIP, MGCP, analog gateway,PSTN connexion: SIP, E1/T1, BRI, POTS lin. Collaboration tool such as Jabbe, Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise (IPCC, CVP, CUIC, WIM)
- Know how to configure a site (CSS, device, pool, partition, route, translation, MTP,...),Know how to configure a phone and a user
- Know how to configure a SIP trunk or a MGCP connection
- Voice Network Engineer
- Renewable contract role