IT - IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit jobs
2 Matching Jobs
IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit jobs
Our client is a company in the manufacturing industry headquartered in the US. With their global presence, they are supported by strong global network of R&D, design enablement and customer support across the region. In their approach to create an unparallel growth and excellence, they are looking towards having an IT Audit Manager to value add their business.
- Leading US MNC in manufacturing industry
- Established brand name with great stability
Reporting directly to the IT Director, you will be required to:
- Plan and lead financial and operational audits in accordance with approved annual audit plan using a risk-based approach for the Group of Companies.
- Assess IT risks, plan and conduct process-oriented and risk-based audits (including audit of IT governance, IT operations, IT security and application controls).
- Evaluate and provide objective assessment of the governance, control and risk management processes.
- Manage network security and vulnerability assessments.
- Supervise and coach audit team members during fieldwork assignments, including review of work paper documentation and audit reports.
- Ensure audit assignments are completed in a timely manner and within the project budget allocated.
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of the financial and operational processes and related internal controls, and ensure compliance with the Group's corporate governance framework.
- Identify weaknesses in control activities and make value-added recommendations for process improvements.
- Present and discuss audit findings and recommendations with local management at end of fieldwork review and conduct discussions with Corporate management where necessary.
- Prepare audit report to present the audit issues, risks, recommendations and Executive Summary.
- Prepare appropriate and accurate work paper documentation in accordance with documentation standards maintained by the Corporate Internal Audit Dept.
- Assist Audit managers in preparing Annual Audit Plan.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and special projects/reviews as assigned from time to time.
- Permanent role
- Excellent internal career progress