IT - IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit jobs
1 Matching Jobs
IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit jobs
Reporting directly to the IT Director, you will be required to:
- Plan and lead financial and operational audits in accordance with approved annual audit plan using a risk-based approach for the Group of Companies.
- Assess IT risks, plan and conduct process-oriented and risk-based audits (including audit of IT governance, IT operations, IT security and application controls).
- Evaluate and provide objective assessment of the governance, control and risk management processes.
- Manage network security and vulnerability assessments.
- Supervise and coach audit team members during fieldwork assignments, including review of work paper documentation and audit reports.
- Ensure audit assignments are completed in a timely manner and within the project budget allocated.
- Evaluate effectiveness and efficiency of the financial and operational processes and related internal controls, and ensure compliance with the Group's corporate governance framework.
- Identify weaknesses in control activities and make value-added recommendations for process improvements.
- Present and discuss audit findings and recommendations with local management at end of fieldwork review and conduct discussions with Corporate management where necessary.
- Prepare audit report to present the audit issues, risks, recommendations and Executive Summary.
- Prepare appropriate and accurate work paper documentation in accordance with documentation standards maintained by the Corporate Internal Audit Dept.
- Assist Audit managers in preparing Annual Audit Plan.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and special projects/reviews as assigned from time to time.
- Permanent role
- Excellent internal career progress