IT - IT Business Analysis jobs
22 Matching Jobs
IT Business Analysis jobs
An excellent opportunity to join one of the most reputable Insurance firm with a strong presence in Asia Pacific.
- Financial Services / Insurance preferred!
- Java and COBOL technical experience desired!
An exciting opportunity to be part of a well known organization as their IT Business Partner.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fun Work Environment
An excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Demand Manager to work with a multinational firm.
- Newly created role
- Permanent role in a central location
The Mobility Delivery BA will develop requirements in the business's front end work streams process (before Work Request - WR generation) as well as throughout the Software Development Life-Cycle. This person is accountable and responsible for development of the requirements within the Business Requirements (BR) document, and in most cases, the Functional Requirement (FR) documents.
- IT Business Analyst - Mobile Apps
- 1 year initial contract
- Assist with the analysis of business requirements & participate in functional analysis
- Manage / co-ordinate software change & release management
- Test and debug program ensuring necessary changes are implemented and documented
- Assist in user training & user acceptance testing
- Develop application documentation and user guides
- Provide user support during user acceptance test and post implementation
- Application Analyst
- Insurance Industry
Our client is a market leading power generation company with different business units in Singapore and very fast growing business.
You will be the systems analyst for a suite of applications and business processes.
This is a techno-functional role and you will be a business process analyst and as an application expert, performing applications design, implementation, support, operations and involves in a lots of projects.
- Competitive package & benefits
- APAC projects exposure
An excellent opportunity to join one of the largest Financial Services firm with a strong presence in Asia.
- Dynamic organisation with emphasis on retention and people development
- Newly created role due to expansion
A business analyst is required to lead and execute analysis streams across the Custody & Clearing domain for Securities Services Technology. The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate an excellent understanding of securities & FX custody, clearing and settlement processes, and have a proven track record in leading and performing business analysis.
- Senior Business Analyst
- 1 year renewable contract
The Solution Designer - SAP SD role is in the Order to Cash functional area, with focus on Sales Order Management activities. This role will contribute to SAP solution proposals based on business requirements (projects or regular change requests) and maintain SAP and SAP related systems' overall execution consistency on the long run in the area of Operations, Procurement, Finance or Product Compliance (OPFC).
- SAP Consultant - SD
- 1 year renewable contract