IT - IT Architecture jobs
7 Matching Jobs
IT Architecture jobs
An excellent opportunity for an experienced SAP Solutions Architect, COE to work with a multinational firm.
- SAP Business ByDesign
- Exposure to latest technologies
A great opportunity to build and lead the development team in a fast growing start up.
- Lead Role
- Fast Growing Start Up
A great opportunity to join a well established firm as their Senior Front End Engineer.
- Well Established Organization
- Exciting role
An excellent opportunity for an experienced IT Solution Architect to work with a well established firm.
- Exposure to business stakeholder requirements
- Rapid career growth
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your role involves:
- Create innovative, customer driven solution proposals and detailed solution designs utilizing the company's products and platforms
- Lead pre-sales engineering and solution exploration during pre-contractual stages of strategic partnerships
- Identify any product/functionality/technical gaps required to deliver a solution and collaborate with internal product and technology teams to define the necessary enhancements to support delivery
- Own the technical delivery of a working solution from design to working with partner engineering teams during integration, testing, implementation and launch
- Work closely with internal teams including product designer, platform architect, compliance, privacy, risk, information security, support and operations to ensure all aspects of a launch are managed
- Ensure partners implement optimal integration strategies, techniques and user experience best practices
- World fastest growing E-Commerce Company
- Leadership responsibilities
Reporting directly to the CIO, your role involves:
- Providing thought leadership for a team of .net developers in IT roadmap and operations
- Creating and executing long term strategies & plans for software process improvement across the company
- Mapping out the technical architecture of various products and developing REST API services running in Azure
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Join a fast growing company
- Leadership role
Reporting directly to the IT director, your role involves:
- Management of the software application team in the Singapore office
- Gather requirements from the product team and converting the requirements to technical design specifications
- Enhancement and maintenance of server side logic using REST and C#
- Enhancement and maintenance of CMS using ASP.net and Telerik
- Enhancement and maintenance of database using SQL Server
- Enhancement and maintenance of reports using Telerik Reporting
- Permanent role with a leading E-commerce firm
- Opportunity to grow into senior management