196 Matching Jobs
- Business Intelligence
- CIO / CTO
- IT Architecture
- IT Business Analysis
- IT Data Analysis
- IT Development
- IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit
- IT Project & Programme Management
- IT Support
- IT Systems & Testing
- Senior IT Management
- Senior Technical
- Systems Administration
- Technology consultancy
Yearly Salary (SG$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Regional Senior System Analyst (C# and BizTalk) to work with a multinational firm.
- Permanent role
- Global role
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational firm as their AX Dynamics Business Functional Analyst
- Permanent role
- Concrete project timeline
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational firm as a part of their SAP Greenfield project.
- Regional role with a leading multinational
- Attractive Salary package
An excellent opportunity for an experience SAP consultant to work with a multinational firm in their greenfield project.
- Rapid career growth
- Attractive salary package
Reporting directly to the Group CIO based in Europe, your responsibilities include:
- Setting up a regional IT function from scratch to manage Asia's operations
- Leading project management for new implementation or upgrades, focusing in resource, timeline and budget management
- Managing multiple vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of various systems and applications
- Providing thought leadership for an IT team across Asia in IT roadmap, operations and business process efficiency improvement.
- Developing and implementing IT policies and governance, ensuring that the compliance control requirements are met in alignment with Group IT
- Liaising directly with senior business stakeholders to communicate the organization's technology strategy in order to get their "buy-in"
- Newly created position
- Concrete SAP project timeline
Location: This position is based in Hong Kong.
Seeking a high calibre IT/Cyber risk executive with a passion for success and strong business acuman.
- Hong Kong Based
- Regional Coverage
The Mobility Delivery BA will develop requirements in the business's front end work streams process (before Work Request - WR generation) as well as throughout the Software Development Life-Cycle. This person is accountable and responsible for development of the requirements within the Business Requirements (BR) document, and in most cases, the Functional Requirement (FR) documents. The Mobility BA will ensure the appropriate level of detail from all the stakeholders is included within the documents and the requirement issues are managed in a timely fashion to closure.
- IT Business Analyst - Mobile Apps
- 1 year initial contract
An excellent opportunity to join one of the largest global investment banking organisation that recognises driven and talented individual.
- Regional leadership opportunity
- Global exposure
- Assist with the analysis of business requirements & participate in functional analysis
- Manage / co-ordinate software change & release management
- Test and debug program ensuring necessary changes are implemented and documented
- Assist in user training & user acceptance testing
- Develop application documentation and user guides
- Provide user support during user acceptance test and post implementation
- Application Analyst
- Insurance Industry
About Michael Page IT
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract IT opportunities across the country.
Specialists In IT Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in IT, long-established networks in the sector across Asia, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for IT jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist IT experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match. With so many IT opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in Asia in mid to senior-level IT recruitment, and the first port of call for employees who are serious about their IT career.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the IT sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how IT impacts businesses and the specific skills companies need, and we have the expertise to match talented jobseekers with a great new role that fits their skills, experience and career ambitions.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of IT experts specialise in recruiting IT professionals across the following roles:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business/Systems Analyst
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- ERP Implementation Analyst (eg SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
- Help Desk/Desktop Support Officer
- IT Auditor
- IT Consultant (functional/technical)
- IT Director
- IT Security Analyst
- MIS Manager
- Network/Server Engineer
- Pre-Sales/Post-Sales Analyst
- Program/Project Manager/PMO
- Service Delivery Manager
- System Administrator
- Technical Support Officer
- Trading/Application Support Officer
TestimonialsBRF Singapore Foods Pte LtdMichael Page has been able to listen and understand our needs and consistently help us fill positions with candidates of good cultural fit and competencies.Micron TechnologyWe are very pleased with the quality of service that Michael Page provides, the high professionalism, responsibility, and timely assistance in providing us with excellent standards.Havas MediaMichael Page has always offered the best service in the industry. The attention to detail, pre-screening on technical skills and personality traits has been spot on and that gives us immense confidence to work with them.Terrapinn Pte LtdWe have worked exclusively with PageGroup for over a year now and have been very impressed with their high professionalism, responsibility and timely assistance in providing us with quality candidates and advice.Audience on DemandMichael Page is beyond terrific - from their consultants' attitude and enthusiasm to their knowledge and experience in putting the right candidates...The Boston Consulting GroupMichael Page has demonstrated a high level of professional services. They have a strong commitment in meeting the our demand and expectations in supplying us with high quality candidates that meet the BCG’s high expectations.View more testimonials