74 Matching Jobs
- Business Intelligence
- IT Architecture
- IT Business Analysis
- IT Data Analysis
- IT Development
- IT Governance, Risk, Compliance & Audit
- IT Project & Programme Management
- IT Support
- IT Systems & Testing
- Senior IT Management
- Systems Administration
- Technology consultancy
Yearly Salary (SG$)Expand / collapse
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
An exciting opportunity to work in a well known software company as a Senior Software Engineer.
- Opportunity to Travel
- Work Life Balance
A great opportunity to work in a well established firm as their Regional IT Director.
Featured JobCentral RegionPermanent
- Newly created position
- Concrete SAP project timeline
- Provide first-line support for .NET applications relating to Identity & Access Management (IAM) products and MS Exchange systems.
- Communicate effectively with clients on issues faced - raising tickets/escalating to the application development or system integration teams.
- Engage in projects involving the integration of security applications and infrastructure systems.
- Develop and maintain IT operational documents.
- Opportunity in the IT security industry
- Central working location
A great opportunity to work in a well established firm as their Service Manager.
- Attractive Salary Package
- Fun Work Environment
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Head of Center of Excellence (COE) to work with a multinational firm.
- Newly created position
- Opportunity to set up your own team
Location: This position is based in Hong Kong.
Seeking a high calibre IT/Cyber risk executive with a passion for success and strong business acuman.
- Hong Kong Based
- Regional Coverage
- provide regional/global IT support to customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email, in person and other forms of interaction;
- maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles, including Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- IT Support Analyst
- 1 year renewable contract
An excellent opportunity to work with a leading multinational manufacturing firm as the regional SME for SAP PP.
- Regional role
- Permanent opportunity
A great opportunity to be part of a well known organization as their Head of Business Applications.
- Leading multinational company
- Fast Career Progression
About Michael Page IT
Michael Page is a worldwide leader in specialist recruitment. We opened our first Asia Pacific office in Hong Kong in 1994, and currently have offices in all major business hubs across the region, including Australia, Japan, Malaysia, India, Hong Kong and Taiwan. Our strong presence in China extends across Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou. Since opening our office in Singapore in 1996, we have become the premier recruitment choice for permanent, temporary and contract IT opportunities across the country.
Specialists In IT Recruitment
With a focused consulting team that specialises in IT, long-established networks in the sector across Asia, and a balance between strong global reach and niche local knowledge, Michael Page has become the first choice for IT jobseekers and top-tier businesses across the region.
We offer a true partnership approach to recruiting, using our specialist IT experience to bring together the brightest jobseekers and the best employers for a successful match. With so many IT opportunities arising in the Asia Pacific region, we have become an exclusive business partner for many companies in Asia in mid to senior-level IT recruitment, and the first port of call for employees who are serious about their IT career.
Many of our consultants worked directly in the IT sector before joining Michael Page, and this industry expertise translates into high-quality candidate shortlists and more successful recruitment outcomes. We grasp how IT impacts businesses and the specific skills companies need, and we have the expertise to match talented jobseekers with a great new role that fits their skills, experience and career ambitions.
Testament to the strength of a 40-year-old London-listed company that has more than 150 offices globally, we receive more than 90% of our business from referrals and satisfied repeat clients.
Our Recruitment Expertise
Our dedicated team of IT experts specialise in recruiting IT professionals across the following roles:
- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business/Systems Analyst
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- ERP Implementation Analyst (eg SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards)
- Help Desk/Desktop Support Officer
- IT Auditor
- IT Consultant (functional/technical)
- IT Director
- IT Security Analyst
- MIS Manager
- Network/Server Engineer
- Pre-Sales/Post-Sales Analyst
- Program/Project Manager/PMO
- Service Delivery Manager
- System Administrator
- Technical Support Officer
- Trading/Application Support Officer
TestimonialsMichael Page has been able to listen and understand our needs and consistently help us fill positions with candidates of good cultural fit and competencies.We are very pleased with the quality of service that Michael Page provides, the high professionalism, responsibility, and timely assistance in providing us with excellent standards.Michael Page has always offered the best service in the industry. The attention to detail, pre-screening on technical skills and personality traits has been spot on and that gives us immense confidence to work with them.We have worked exclusively with PageGroup for over a year now and have been very impressed with their high professionalism, responsibility and timely assistance in providing us with quality candidates and advice.Michael Page is beyond terrific - from their consultants' attitude and enthusiasm to their knowledge and experience in putting the right candidates...Michael Page has demonstrated a high level of professional services. They have a strong commitment in meeting the our demand and expectations in supplying us with high quality candidates that meet the BCG’s high expectations.View more testimonials