Healthcare - Healthcare jobs
5 Matching Jobs
- Featured JobSingaporePermanent
This role based in Singapore will report to the CEO of Asia with full P&L responsibilities for 4 countries; Singapore, Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand. As a key member of the Management team in Asia, your responsibilities will include but not limited to three sectors; Business Development, Management and Relationship Management in the respective countries:
- New role created for a seasoned leader to win business in SEA
- Direct reporting to the CEO of Asia
This high profile position sits within the senior global leadership team and is responsible for planning, administration and monitoring of consistent readiness of all quality management, regulatory requirements, and quality-improvement processes across the company medical facilities in the world.
- Global Medical Care Company
- Senior Leadership Role
This is a regional FP&A role for high potential candidates who are looking for career development opportunities in a highly dynamic team.
- Rewarding career in a dynamic and fast-growing business
- Regional (APAC) role
A fantastic opportunity for a talented Quality Assurance Engineer with at least 2 years experience working within a Medical Devices company.
You will part of a leading team within a manufacturing plant and will be accountable for the improving process capabilities and validation activities. You will be responsible for product quality and ensuring that quality targets like in-process defects rate, complaints rate or CAPA effectiveness meet set targets.
- A great Quality Assurance Engineer position in a manufacturing environment
- US Medical Devices MNC with outstanding reputation
The Chief Medical Officer will be in charge of leading and providing medical oversight, expertise, and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality health care services. A great opportunity to work in emerging market, as such, Indonesia.
- An opportunity to work in an emerging country
- Highest level on the medical management